Inquiry Tracy Lancaster - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #61
SERPENTS DEN
I believe McKyle, Harry Milmore and this person are all the same person.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=164121

Old 02-02-2010, 03:31 PM   #62
aleria
Are there any emails that can be posted in regard to the refund that is being given that will explain why it's being given in the first place? That would help to be able to determine if this is a person that is blatantly scamming people, using this site as a means to do so, and I would think that would warrant a ban if enough proof were posted, especially in the form of an email from this person saying why they tried to sell something they obviously don't own.

Old 02-02-2010, 04:08 PM   #63
garweft
The ad is back up and the snake is still offered. I contacted the seller to see what they would say. Responses are quick and surprise, surprise they will throw in a male too for $750 shipped. Here are the emails I got, and no I had no intention of buying. The attatched picture is what I was sent of the male I asked about.

mpwalke1@kent.edu <mpwalke1@kent.edu> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 3:35 PM
Reply-To: mpwalke1@kent.edu
To: tracy.091@live.com
I'm interested in you mojave female. Is that the kind that makes the all white snake. I don't buy stuff online so I don't know what to do with the money and stuff. Let me know what I need to do to get her. Thank you

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Tracy Lancaster <tracy.091@live.com> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 3:38 PM
To: mpwalke1@kent.edu
If you breed a Mojave x Mojave then they will produce what is known as a "Super mojave", which is an all white snake.

As for payment, you will need a credit card / debit card or a Paypal.com account with money already in it. If you have a credit/debit card, then you simply put that card on your Paypal account and send the money to my paypal from there

Thanks!
-Tracy Lancaster

mpwalke1@kent.edu <mpwalke1@kent.edu> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 3:43 PM
To: Tracy Lancaster <tracy.091@live.com>
Thanks for the quick reply. So is your paypal like you email adress of what. That's what it looks like to me. Do you happen to have any other mojaves I could breed her to. I really would think itr is cool to watch a white snake hatch out.

Tracy Lancaster <tracy.091@live.com> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 3:47 PM
Yeah, your Paypal address is a simple email address.

I do in fact have a male if you're truly interested. I can do them both for $750 shipped.

mpwalke1@kent.edu <mpwalke1@kent.edu> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 3:50 PM
Wow that's cool. Let me see if I can figure out this paypal thing. Do you have any pics of the boy. Is he big enough to breed soon

Tracy Lancaster <tracy.091@live.com> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 3:59 PM
He is; he's currently at 1036g empty. Attached a picture of him

Old 02-02-2010, 04:14 PM   #64
SERPENTS DEN
Harold, you may want to make a comment in this ad http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=162780 also and post a link to this thread.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:03 PM   #65
garweft
Here is some more correspondence. Tracy knows about the thread so maybe she will come and get this straightened out.

Tracy Lancaster <tracy.091@live.com> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:26 PM
If you're not comfortable with Paypal, I can also accept a USPS Money Order.

mpwalke1@kent.edu <mpwalke1@kent.edu> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:38 PM
What about that thing on the BOI where other people say they bought this snake and never heard back from you. Did you steal their money?

Tracy Lancaster <tracy.091@live.com> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:41 PM
I have never stolen anything from anyone!

mpwalke1@kent.edu <mpwalke1@kent.edu> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:43 PM
You might want to get that straightened out then. There are a few people that claim to have bought the same snake and never had anything sent

Tracy Lancaster <tracy.091@live.com> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:45 PM
You say this is on the BOI on Fauna, correct?

mpwalke1@kent.edu <mpwalke1@kent.edu> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:52 PM
Yes you posted on the thread on Jan 24th saying the snake was sold. 2 different people claim to have bought the snake and then you dropped communication. I would look into trying to straighten that out.

Tracy Lancaster <tracy.091@live.com> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:56 PM
Yes, she was sold - but its been more than a week and I haven't heard backb from her prospective buyer, hence her being back on the market. No one has sent me any money for that snake.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:12 PM   #66
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft View Post
Here is some more correspondence. Tracy knows about the thread so maybe she will come and get this straightened out.

Tracy Lancaster <tracy.091@live.com> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:26 PM
If you're not comfortable with Paypal, I can also accept a USPS Money Order.

mpwalke1@kent.edu <mpwalke1@kent.edu> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:38 PM
What about that thing on the BOI where other people say they bought this snake and never heard back from you. Did you steal their money?

Tracy Lancaster <tracy.091@live.com> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:41 PM
I have never stolen anything from anyone!

mpwalke1@kent.edu <mpwalke1@kent.edu> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:43 PM
You might want to get that straightened out then. There are a few people that claim to have bought the same snake and never had anything sent

Tracy Lancaster <tracy.091@live.com> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:45 PM
You say this is on the BOI on Fauna, correct?

mpwalke1@kent.edu <mpwalke1@kent.edu> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:52 PM
Yes you posted on the thread on Jan 24th saying the snake was sold. 2 different people claim to have bought the snake and then you dropped communication. I would look into trying to straighten that out.

Tracy Lancaster <tracy.091@live.com> Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 4:56 PM
Yes, she was sold - but its been more than a week and I haven't heard backb from her prospective buyer, hence her being back on the market. No one has sent me any money for that snake.

Any person is willing to accept a US Postal Money Order and they fraud someone it becomes a federal offense.

If someone is comfortable taking a chance I would send a US Postal Money Order via Postal with signature required for delivery confirmation.

Old 02-02-2010, 05:59 PM   #67
JeffreH
Hey guys,

I came across this thread upon finding, to my amazement, I was also scammed by "Tracy Lancaster"

I had the EXACT same experience as the original poster, everything seemed legitimate enough; even giving me a shipping date for the animal. She provided the supposed address and contact info (although refused to give me a phone #). The past week or so she has neglected to respond to any of my emails, and now I see why...

I paid her the $550 in full via paypal Sunday, January 24th with receipt printed. I've saved all of the emails we've exchanged... I haven't gotten the chance to thoroughly go through this thread because quite frankly I'm livid and in complete shock. I saw it her linked from her ad (which I was deeply concerned by when she said the animal was back up for sale).

Wanted to let you guys know that "Tracy" has screwed one more out of $$$. I'll be contacting paypal now.

-Jeff Howell

Old 02-02-2010, 06:00 PM   #68
dragonlvr64
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffreH View Post
Hey guys,

I came across this thread upon finding, to my amazement, I was also scammed by "Tracy Lancaster"

I had the EXACT same experience as the original poster, everything seemed legitimate enough; even giving me a shipping date for the animal. She provided the supposed address and contact info (although refused to give me a phone #). The past week or so she has neglected to respond to any of my emails, and now I see why...

I paid her the $550 in full via paypal Sunday, January 24th with receipt printed. I've saved all of the emails we've exchanged... I haven't gotten the chance to thoroughly go through this thread because quite frankly I'm livid and in complete shock. I saw it her linked from her ad (which I was deeply concerned by when she said the animal was back up for sale).

Wanted to let you guys know that "Tracy" has screwed one more out of $$$. I'll be contacting paypal now.

-Jeff Howell
Would be very helpful if you could post your emails and your PayPal receipt here. So sorry it happened to you as well

Old 02-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #69
2kdime
What a piece of work this person is

Old 02-02-2010, 06:30 PM   #70
garweft
I have not gotten any return emails since that last one. They must have realized that I was not sending any money and given up. And I'm not surprised that they have not shown up to explain everything. Hopefully others will check here before sending any more money.

Also, with an active paypal dispute doesn't their account freeze up so they cannot take any additional money out?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!