Inquiry ***nvp*** on this site as well as BP.Net - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-07-2008, 02:05 PM   #41
TERRor
Busted!

Old 10-07-2008, 02:50 PM   #42
JudyC
Why are you doing this? Do you realize that if you put half as much energy into personal integrity and a legitmate business, you could be doing just great. But instead, you are working SO hard just to rip people off and steal their money and/or snakes.

We tried very hard to give you the benefit of the doubt...but let me tell you something....the "doubt" was VERY strong from the very first moment you showed your latest face to the world. You will NOT get away with this, no matter how many times you try.

And at the same time, you cast deep shadows over every poor newbie who happens to be from Dayton, OH. But of course, if you care so little about others that you will steal their animals and money...then I guess the discomfort and doubts you cause for innocents must mean less than squat. It's sad and pathetic.

Old 10-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #43
swillman
Someone's got some 'splannin' to do!

Old 10-07-2008, 04:51 PM   #44
Dennis Hultman
Great Job, Deborah!

Has anyone informed Kelli that this scammer found his way to her site?

Old 10-07-2008, 04:59 PM   #45
Deborah Stewart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman View Post
Great Job, Deborah!

Has anyone informed Kelli that this scammer found his way to her site?

Thanks Dennis, I did send a message through the gecko forum where I am now a member.

Old 10-07-2008, 04:59 PM   #46
Royal Morphz
he said while on the phone with me that frequented the reptile room site haven't had the timeto check it out I think this guy if cooked stick a fork in him he is done LOL

Old 10-07-2008, 05:10 PM   #47
addsdad
Sweet work Deborah and to everyone else who keeps helping to bust this loser.

Old 10-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #48
lillyorchid
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]

* Send Message
* User Lists

Last Activity: 10-07-2008 06:09 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread [Inquiry] ***nvp*** on this site as well as BP.Net

Old 10-07-2008, 06:13 PM   #49
***nvp***
Hello people, those pics are from D.R. the man mentioned earlier, I bought those animals around two weeks ago, when I posted the pics on the geck forum all I did was just post up the ones D.R. had sent me, becuase I didn't have any of my own, as I explained via text today to Tim Johnson, and by the way why would you tell me you didn't think I was a bad guy when you talked to me today and then post "I think this guy if cooked stick a fork in him he is done LOL" that's not very kind, I have never and will never steal from anyone, I have never planned on it either, you guys have no right to contact the gecko forum as I have not done anything to anybody! Nor have I tried to! I have been dealing with a few shaddy charectors the past couple months, you would never know they were scamming by meeting these people, I didn't! Every one keeps saying "busted" well I have done nothing to be busted for!, I have not lied or stolen or scammed anyone!! I did post up some pics that someone had sent me,but I own the animals now, I needed pics to post so I used them from what he had sent me! It was stupid now that I think of it but, it doesn't make me a theif, everyone needs to come off of the name calling. I have done nothing wrong! And Tim just to prove a point...I'm going to get my son bathed and fed.. and then I am sending you what I told you I would, let's hope you keep your end of the deal like you said you would...

Old 10-07-2008, 06:22 PM   #50
NathanLedet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***nvp*** View Post
Hello people, those pics are from D.R. the man mentioned earlier, I bought those animals around two weeks ago, when I posted the pics on the geck forum all I did was just post up the ones D.R. had sent me, becuase I didn't have any of my own, as I explained via text today to Tim Johnson, and by the way why would you tell me you didn't think I was a bad guy when you talked to me today and then post "I think this guy if cooked stick a fork in him he is done LOL" that's not very kind, I have never and will never steal from anyone, I have never planned on it either, you guys have no right to contact the gecko forum as I have not done anything to anybody! Nor have I tried to! I have been dealing with a few shaddy charectors the past couple months, you would never know they were scamming by meeting these people, I didn't! Every one keeps saying "busted" well I have done nothing to be busted for!, I have not lied or stolen or scammed anyone!! I did post up some pics that someone had sent me,but I own the animals now, I needed pics to post so I used them from what he had sent me! It was stupid now that I think of it but, it doesn't make me a theif, everyone needs to come off of the name calling. I have done nothing wrong! And Tim just to prove a point...I'm going to get my son bathed and fed.. and then I am sending you what I told you I would, let's hope you keep your end of the deal like you said you would...
Had this been my name called into question, I would have scanned and posted a copy of my drivers license in a heart beat. It's not hard to block out the address an other sensitive information - but something you can't fake would go a long way at this point.

You're legitimate? Prove it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!