NERD supports Voids and plays with them - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2005, 10:14 PM   #1
crazycorn
NERD supports Voids and plays with them

Taken from their forum without permission.

Old 07-08-2005, 10:14 PM   #2
crazycorn
More.....

Old 07-08-2005, 11:09 PM   #3
FreakOfNature66
Personly I think that its their choice to do that.
I wouldnt buy one and I dont agree with it but I dont think that makes their snakes worth anyless and I dont think anyone has the right to tell them what to do. I mean for christ sakes look what all the hot keepers already have to deal with. Hot or not its their choice. Isnt useing someones pictures without permission against the law? I dont really know just curious your not saying its your but still. No Offense Please. Just my thoughts.

Old 07-08-2005, 11:16 PM   #4
Jim O
David,

Do you want to give us some context on these photos?

And yes, they are copyright and since you copied them without permission that is a no-no.

Old 07-09-2005, 12:29 AM   #5
reptilemama
Don't quote me, because I'm not 100% sure, but I think I heard/read that all of NERD's void are/were rescues.

Old 07-09-2005, 02:25 AM   #6
Dennis Hultman
Yes, I second that. Context please!
So far you have stated you’re a picture thief. Now prove your statement that they support Voids and the context of the pictures you have stolen.

Thanks in advance.

Old 07-09-2005, 02:42 AM   #7
Dennis Hultman
Oh, I see! You rated NERD negative on the Good Guy Certification.
So you’re playing games. Well if you had a bad experience with them post it on the BOI, instead of acting like a coward!

Old 07-09-2005, 05:25 AM   #8
crazycorn
I personally think it is a no-no to handle voids in such a way, many others think that to. I didn't copy the photos someone else did and I just posted them here. Even a void has the possibility of regeneration of their glands and can still deliever a naty bite wheter its venomous or not. More can be found at http://thereptileroom.org/forum/inde...=0&#entry30590

Old 07-09-2005, 06:58 AM   #9
Lucille
David:
We all have our opinions on voids. Myself, I am against them. HOWEVER, you reprinted pix that were removed from a site without permission, and admit to it; that is not a good thing to do. Further, we have no context to form an opinion. Even the folks who are anti void will by and large find a place in their heart to accept one in a rescue circumstance.

Old 07-09-2005, 07:57 AM   #10
crazycorn
I understand, but I am in no way a thief, I have plenty of my own photos to represent my animals. I felt this should be brought to attention here and I posted them here. I have very strong opinions about Voids and showing them at party is NOT a safe thing to do at all, it will only bring on worse things for hot keepers. I accept anyones opinions but this is just asking for trouble IMO.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread