NERD supports Voids and plays with them - Page 26 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 05:44 PM   #251
bcfos
And back on track here. Yes just a ductile can regenerate and has been proven many times. The gland is not always removed. For that matter "some" void hackers will even ship out a fully venomous claiming they are a venomoid (cough bruce cough).

This show was done in such a manner that even certain liabilities were just thrown in the wind. Do you think if one of those voids bit a kid that their parent wouldn't sue them? And these pictures used as evidence would doom them in court.

Educational displays such as the one attempted in these pictures need safety as a primary issue first and foremost. Am i the only one who remembers the "Snake Man" visiting in grade school? Remember we were all seated a safe distance away at all times. And the kids picked to help hold the big burm were always standing there with the guy doing the show, his assistant, and other teachers or parents withing helping distance. None of this is shown in these pictures now is it?

God help us all if lawmakers get ahold of this and use it to pass more laws limiting reptile ownership. In plain english this was a boneheaded move to do in the first place. Second it should have been kept sub rosa and not posted on a public forum in the first place. But seeing it was and how it adversely effects us who do right with our reptiles it is now a issue we need to take a stand against. Folks unity and education will do us a lot of good and it is about time we start doing this.

Old 07-10-2005, 05:48 PM   #252
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
LOL...What we choose to with our free time is our choice. Of all people.....you are giving this advice....LOL

What a joke!
Why yes, I've learned a great deal in recent weeks. Simply put.... this type of repetative baiting is simply moronic and a pure waste of time.

I should know

Old 07-10-2005, 05:48 PM   #253
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
Well considering that the original poster of the above comment has about 10 times the amount of posts than you in about the same amount of time on this site says alot. Not that you are worried I wouldn't give Mike much thought. He has been on this site this weekend probably more than anyone.

bthacker
Wow, I have a stalker

Old 07-10-2005, 05:58 PM   #254
bcfos
Listen folks you can do what you want with the brown nose points but at least be man enought to say it to my face.

And those seeking justification for this from what NERD did. Stupid mistake comes to mind. We all do it folks as we are human. But we should learn from said mistakes shouldn't we? Something like this should unite us to better our strides with proper education not cause in fighting. The old saying is a picture is worth a thousand words, if you can't see that here then my I suggest you go see Pearl Vision for a proper eye exam. I know some of you will defend your friends till the end and that is highly commendable, but issues like this are too big to overlook the real benifactor of getting this straightened out. The entire reptile community. If you would rather defend a friend who did wrong as per photographic proof than the entire community as a whole then the community really would be better off without you.

Old 07-10-2005, 06:01 PM   #255
crazycorn
Doesn't take a stalker to see your number of posts in much more LMAO....

Old 07-10-2005, 06:03 PM   #256
crazycorn
*Is much more...

Old 07-10-2005, 06:06 PM   #257
crazycorn
By letting this drop to the mucky bottom is letting NERD get away with murder IMO tehy aren't going to come on and post because they know they ar guilty and not keping this at the top will make them happy. IMO this should have been on the BOI but I had no transaction with them so it is here.

Old 07-10-2005, 06:07 PM   #258
crazycorn
Ugh, *they *are *keeping

Old 07-10-2005, 06:15 PM   #259
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
By letting this drop to the mucky bottom is letting NERD get away with murder IMO tehy aren't going to come on and post because they know they ar guilty and not keping this at the top will make them happy. IMO this should have been on the BOI but I had no transaction with them so it is here.

Murder???? Now at this point that is quite a stretch. Your basically accusing them of murder with your last post. Not a wise decision.

Old 07-10-2005, 06:16 PM   #260
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
Listen folks you can do what you want with the brown nose points but at least be man enought to say it to my face.
What brown nose points? I don't think a single person here agrees with what they see in the pictures

Quote:
And those seeking justification for this from what NERD did. Stupid mistake comes to mind. We all do it folks as we are human.

I agree

[quote=bcfos]
I know some of you will defend your friends till the end and that is highly commendable, but issues like this are too big to overlook the real benifactor of getting this straightened out. [/color]

Quote:
The entire reptile community. If you would rather defend a friend who did wrong as per photographic proof than the entire community as a whole then the community really would be better off without you.
And if it were your friend(s) free-handing their hots or voids would you do the same?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread