NERD supports Voids and plays with them - Page 31 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 09:33 PM   #301
crazycorn
If you look at this entire thread and reread it there are inconsistencies all over, doesn't mean much its human nature nothing shall ever be 100%.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:37 PM   #302
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
I do follow my own advice Jim Some people just can't be reached and that is a sad fact. And by this rational are you saying NERD is the same way?
I don't know. Are you saying they are more rational than your friends who free hand hots?

Old 07-10-2005, 09:40 PM   #303
crazycorn
I don't get that from Brians post at all? Oh well.......

Old 07-10-2005, 09:43 PM   #304
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
I don't get that from Brians post at all? Oh well.......
You haven't been following the repartee then (and realizing that's what it is).

Dang, David, I just gave you 218 positive rep points. Don't make me take them back.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:45 PM   #305
crazycorn
Quote:
you have no clue little boy. especially now that you have people in front of you while you make your cheap shot from behind.... p****y ... when the heat was on.. you were all goody goody . big boys in FRONT of you now cocky.. moron
Please note that the offensive word has been edited by me!
You the one my sir are hiding and being a scared cat, why don't you post your name and back up your statement.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:46 PM   #306
crazycorn
Jim usually I don't follow it, I also don't get to see names on my list so if you have given points thank you for your support. LOL

Old 07-10-2005, 09:47 PM   #307
Gary O
I know one person that free handles. ONE and he knows I do not agree with it. He does not go around bragging about it either. He does not allow others to do it around him. And I know for a fact he would never put another person in danger. But yes we have all told him about it.

The more this thread goes on without NERD posting I feel they think that if they post it will do more damge then i they stay quite. They hope that only a few are upset about this and if they post yeah this is not the only time this has been done and we do send out things to be turned into a void it would shock many.

Not saying that is so but with the the people involved not wanting to anwer a few questions that is where I stand.

I see that someone said what if someone posted that it was me. I would have simply posted my photo and been done. That simple.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:48 PM   #308
crazycorn
Please people the least you can do since I am underage is leave out the offensive words that are not appropriate for my age. Thank you.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:50 PM   #309
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
Please note that the offensive word has been edited by me!
You the one my sir are hiding and being a scared cat, why don't you post your name and back up your statement.

Do not mind that point thingy. But I will say I have gotten all good and one grey one maybe nuetral? I have used it though. I gave ytou and I think even Jim positive ones. I think. lol

Old 07-10-2005, 09:51 PM   #310
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O
I see that someone said what if someone posted that it was me. I would have simply posted my photo and been done. That simple.
EXACTLY!!! You hit the nail squarely on the head. And I wouldn't have said anything till I had heard from you or heard independent confirmation that it was you. And that was ALL that I asked for here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread