NERD supports Voids and plays with them - Page 32 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 09:53 PM   #311
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
I don't know. Are you saying they are more rational than your friends who free hand hots?

Nope NERD isn't. The issue is NERD not me. But if you wnat to make it me do so in another thread as you are still trying to pull the heat off of them by posting off topic.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:55 PM   #312
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
Please people the least you can do since I am underage is leave out the offensive words that are not appropriate for my age. Thank you.
LMAO David. Ever read Hamlet? Remember the line "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."? I have kids 15 and 18 and they have both heard those words many times. LOL.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:55 PM   #313
bcfos
Just a reminder what this is about

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...9&page=60&pp=5

That says it all I think.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:58 PM   #314
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
Nope NERD isn't. The issue is NERD not me. But if you wnat to make it me do so in another thread as you are still trying to pull the heat off of them by posting off topic.
Now you're a mind reader and know my motives? Come on Brian, you hold your friends to a lesser standard than you hold NERD. How is that off topic? Your criticism and your motivation to do so are very much the topic. What they did has been covered ad nauseum. We didn't need 300+ posts to get to the bottom of this.

Old 07-10-2005, 09:59 PM   #315
Rebel Dragons
OMG, what heat????????????? NERD was out of the fire long ago when they said their piece and moved on. It does not matter what we think of there statement. It was theres to make and they made it. End of story. You take is you will and move on. This thread is not going to run them out of business and they know it.

The only heat around here, is the heat the certain people create themselves by draggin on all this childish bull****!!!!

NERD left the building long ago. If some of y'all hurry you can put your noses to the ground and follow the scent.

Old 07-10-2005, 10:00 PM   #316
crazycorn
Yes I have heard that word many times, but I do not think it is appropriate on this forum and warning points are given for such posts. Also you think adults could act as adults and not children. Nope I cannot say I have read hamlet yet.

Old 07-10-2005, 10:03 PM   #317
crazycorn
Mike, its not like your post is going stop it either. LOL

Old 07-10-2005, 10:03 PM   #318
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
Nope I cannot say I have read hamlet yet.
You should. It would be time much better spent than reading this mindless dribble.

Old 07-10-2005, 10:04 PM   #319
Rebel Dragons
It wasn't meant to put a dead stop to it David.

Read between the lines.

Old 07-10-2005, 10:09 PM   #320
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Now you're a mind reader and know my motives? Come on Brian, you hold your friends to a lesser standard than you hold NERD. How is that off topic? Your criticism and your motivation to do so are very much the topic. What they did has been covered ad nauseum. We didn't need 300+ posts to get to the bottom of this.

Didn't say that now did I? You perceive something that isn't the issue. In plain english no I don't hold them in any higher standards. If they did something as stupid as this I would be here or where ever on their ass about it as I am now. There is no motivation to harm NERD as you seem to think there is. Just calling it like it is shown, plus I have nothing to gain by their destruction as you seem to think I am out for. That is not the case at all.I didn't even Know what state they were located in. So they really mean nothing to me and honestly never have. I just can't get into all the ball python morph stuff as I have other more pressing projects to deal with. I did look through their site and I do admit they have impressive looking animals, but that doesn't justify what they did now does it Jim? Really does it?

And Iam really glad you looked through some 300 posts to find something to draw the attention off of NERD. I think that says a lot about you right there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread