NERD supports Voids and plays with them - Page 33 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 10:12 PM   #321
crazycorn
Mike it seems like you can't red between the lines yourself. I never said it would put a dead stop to it or even close. Don't put words in my mouth.
Quote:
Murder???? Now at this point that is quite a stretch. Your basically accusing them of murder with your last post. Not a wise decision.
Quote:
No, I don't know what you mean.
All too quickly we forget... If any thing you are more of a troll in this thread than adding anything meaningful IMO. Yeah go ahead give me more negatives point or does it say you already gave points to me too many times.. LMAO

Old 07-10-2005, 10:12 PM   #322
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
And Iam really glad you looked through some 300 posts to find something to draw the attention off of NERD. I think that says a lot about you right there.
As Ronald Reagan said to Jimmy Carter in the 1980 presidential debate "There you go again".

Old 07-10-2005, 10:15 PM   #323
crazycorn
Don't you two think you beat each other enough? LOL Just having some fun Jim.......

Old 07-10-2005, 10:16 PM   #324
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
OMG, what heat????????????? NERD was out of the fire long ago when they said their piece and moved on. It does not matter what we think of there statement. It was theres to make and they made it. End of story. You take is you will and move on. This thread is not going to run them out of business and they know it.

The only heat around here, is the heat the certain people create themselves by draggin on all this childish bull****!!!!

NERD left the building long ago. If some of y'all hurry you can put your noses to the ground and follow the scent.

Now I could speak my mind about this little rant, but out of respect for someone who asked me to play nice and not cause anyone to cry I won't. Plus it draws away from the issue at hand which isn't petty shots at others some have to take because they are less of a person that the ones who overlook such usless drivel. What is childish is the petty shots and usless drivel which takes away from this issue. It speaks volumes to others on where you stand for bettering the herp community now doesn't it?

Old 07-10-2005, 10:16 PM   #325
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
LOL Just having some fun Jim.......
That's all that's left. The rest has been said -- at least 10 times.

Old 07-10-2005, 10:17 PM   #326
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
As Ronald Reagan said to Jimmy Carter in the 1980 presidential debate "There you go again".

In a nice way Jim in a nice way. Don't read too deeply into things as it was left open ended to see just how you would react.

Old 07-10-2005, 10:19 PM   #327
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
In a nice way Jim in a nice way. Don't read too deeply into things as it was left open ended to see just how you would react.
Read my last post.

Old 07-10-2005, 10:21 PM   #328
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Read my last post.

At least you take it all in stride. I commend you on that.

Old 07-10-2005, 10:30 PM   #329
Rebel Dragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycorn
Mike it seems like you can't red between the lines yourself. I never said it would put a dead stop to it or even close. Don't put words in my mouth.

All too quickly we forget... If any thing you are more of a troll in this thread than adding anything meaningful IMO. Yeah go ahead give me more negatives point or does it say you already gave points to me too many times.. LMAO

For the record I have given 2 seperate poeple neg in this thread. Once to you and twice to another individual. But in your case, later on in the thread I gave you positive. So I guess your sitting on even ground with me at this point. You know what, before running you mouth about rep points I would write a moderator about it and ask. I think you might be accusing the wrong person in this case. Or better yet support the site you "troll" around and start **** in and find out who's been giving you what, all on your own.

As far as your murder comment goes. The word murder is a major attention getter in any circumstance. However in this thread it was used in poor taste and does not apply to the situation at all. But then again it seems you will do just about anything to keep this thread at the top. Because like you said it would be murder to let it drop to the bottom.

Old 07-10-2005, 10:34 PM   #330
Jim O
Actually, when you give negative rep points you only give half of your rep power. Positives give the full amount. So David is actually ahead on Mike's actions, FWIW.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread