NERD supports Voids and plays with them - Page 34 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 10:37 PM   #331
Rebel Dragons
Regaurdless of what occured points wise, this horse has been beat to death. In fact I think the glue on my desk is from it.

Have a good one ya'll.

Old 07-10-2005, 10:38 PM   #332
Rockford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Dragons
For the record I have given 2 seperate poeple neg in this thread. Once to you and twice to another individual. But in your case, later on in the thread I gave you positive. So I guess your sitting on even ground with me at this point. You know what, before running you mouth about rep points I would write a moderator about it and ask. I think you might be accusing the wrong person in this case. Or better yet support the site you "troll" around and start **** in and find out who's been giving you what, all on your own.

As far as your murder comment goes. The word murder is a major attention getter in any circumstance. However in this thread it was used in poor taste and does not apply to the situation at all. But then again it seems you will do just about anything to keep this thread at the top. Because like you said it would be murder to let it drop to the bottom.
Mike you are a KOOK.....I am the guy he gave neg. points to twice. It is pretty lame how you come on here not contribute what so ever to the real topic. Tell people to get out and eat BBQ and spew crap from your keyboard.

When you give someone negative points you must spread some others around. Mike has been on here spending his "valuable time" making this site his popularity contest. Did High school not work out for you buddy? It's pretty hard to give someone negative feedback without handing out points like it was candy. For this you are definitely Fauna's #1 Kook...LOL

Do these rep points make you a or me a better member of this reptile community? I don't think so.......

Old 07-10-2005, 10:39 PM   #333
crazycorn
Hey think what youwant, we are all free to do so.. Oh and the way I used I am sure many people got what I meant only the under educated wouldn't IMO.
Quote:
By letting this drop to the mucky bottom is letting NERD get away with murder
Anybody having problems with it? Yes letting this stop would IMO be the wrong thing to do. Until NERD comes back and cleans up their end. I will keep posting until then.

Old 07-10-2005, 10:40 PM   #334
ReticEd
Quote:
Originally Posted by NERD,Inc (copied from Fagna)
Yes, there are venomoids here. Are we going out & actively purchasing them & spending money on folks to make them? No. Some were bought several years ago from a single individual who is no longer in the reptile business. More recently, others were acquired from NH State F&G confiscations - they bring us confiscated reptiles that would otherwise be euthanized, and some have just been surrendered directly to our facility, along with venomous animals that are also here. Those particular animals are all under lock & key since we have limited background info on them.
Something about their post disturbs me...
1. Are we going out & actively purchasing them & spending money on folks to make them? No.

Then please do explain the next sentence!!!!

2. Some were bought several years ago from a single individual who is no longer in the reptile business.

As well as whether or not you bought from a broker of butchered animals or directly from a butcher???
Either way, you spent money to purchase voids and did in fact know it and were fully aware of it at the time.

3. Those particular animals are all under lock & key since we have limited background info on them

Which particular animals?
The venomous from F&G or all of the rescues?
Which leads me to conclude that yes, you DID spend money ($$$) for 'some' animals.
Since it seems you are saying that all of the animals from F&G as well as the rescues are kept locked away from anyone, then I can safely say that ALL of the animals displayed that day were BOUGHT in the full knowledge that they were/are venomoids.

Old 07-10-2005, 10:42 PM   #335
bcfos
Been waiting on that post Eddie. That along with the below link to my questions leaves a lot unanswered.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...9&page=60&pp=5

Old 07-10-2005, 10:45 PM   #336
crazycorn
IMO Points don't aid you, but they show who isn't ballsy enough to post what they think.

Old 07-10-2005, 10:46 PM   #337
ReticEd
Sorry I made ya wait Brian..
I had to leave for a bit to clear my head so I could think well.
Amazing how Walmart does that for me

Old 07-10-2005, 10:48 PM   #338
bcfos
Not an issue Eddie, you made some really good points I missed first go round.

Old 07-10-2005, 10:50 PM   #339
ReticEd
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
Not an issue Eddie, you made some really good points I missed first go round.
And ALL in Karas own words.
Dam (water holding device) the words she accidentally used.....

Old 07-10-2005, 11:10 PM   #340
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bthacker
Mike you are a KOOK.....I am the guy he gave neg. points to twice. It is pretty lame how you come on here not contribute what so ever to the real topic. Tell people to get out and eat BBQ and spew crap from your keyboard.

When you give someone negative points you must spread some others around. Mike has been on here spending his "valuable time" making this site his popularity contest. Did High school not work out for you buddy? It's pretty hard to give someone negative feedback without handing out points like it was candy. For this you are definitely Fauna's #1 Kook...LOL

Do these rep points make you a or me a better member of this reptile community? I don't think so.......
Funny you bring this up. What exactly have you brought to this table besides your criticism and personal commentary? How many times did you suggest that I get a girlfriend? Or say that I don't get it? Oh wait, you got played by Robin and then your answer was "lame". How many times did you use that to describe people posting in this thread (not the activities in the photos)?

I haven't given you negative rep points, but I sure have been tempted on an occasion or two. Now go look in the mirror and say ten times "I will practice what I preach".

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread