Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-30-2015, 06:21 PM   #271
uromastyx13
He messaged me in facebook messenger stating hes planning to bring in animals from europe so im hoping once they arrive this whole mess can finally get fixed.

Old 09-30-2015, 08:26 PM   #272
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by uromastyx13 View Post
He messaged me in facebook messenger stating hes planning to bring in animals from europe so im hoping once they arrive this whole mess can finally get fixed.

He's bringing in animals from Europe, how's that going to fix the whole mess??

1~Bringing in animals, selling them, and paying you with the proceeds?

2~Bringing in animals, offering them to you in place of the original deal?

3~Bringing in animals, you'd rather have?

4~Bringing in animals, and WHAT?????

Fill us in PLEASE.....

Again Michael, we hope no matter what he brings in, or doesn't bring in, that you're taken care of, and paid in full, to your satisfaction!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 10-05-2015, 06:28 AM   #273
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
He's bringing in animals from Europe, how's that going to fix the whole mess??

1~Bringing in animals, selling them, and paying you with the proceeds?

2~Bringing in animals, offering them to you in place of the original deal?

3~Bringing in animals, you'd rather have?

4~Bringing in animals, and WHAT?????

Fill us in PLEASE.....

Again Michael, we hope no matter what he brings in, or doesn't bring in, that you're taken care of, and paid in full, to your satisfaction!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

So in the end, you have settle for something other than what you've waited ten months for? That's pathetic. Hope you get your money's worth.

Old 10-06-2015, 04:23 PM   #274
Jay Sommers Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
In a while? Are you aware of animals coming out of Pakistan previously? If so, I have LOTS of questions for you!
There have been many Pakistani animals come in over the years. It's just been a while. That's where almost all the viper geckos, spider geckos, teratoscincus keyserlingi,microlepis etc. Plus many other reptile species came in from.

Old 10-06-2015, 06:11 PM   #275
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
There have been many Pakistani animals come in over the years. It's just been a while. That's where almost all the viper geckos, spider geckos, teratoscincus keyserlingi,microlepis etc. Plus many other reptile species came in from.

Jay,
That's good info, Thank you!

But it doesn't change the facts, Frogman hasn't brought in any Hardwicki from Pakistan as promised, or any other reptile for that matter from there, and it's been 10 months.

It's been "10 months" since he accepted $6500 from Michael, and there are 2 others,(which for what ever reason hasn't come forward).

All they have received for their monies is a promise, and we all have seen, & know, what that's worth!

Again, THANKS for the info Jay!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 10-07-2015, 11:51 PM   #276
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by btmexotics View Post
That's a good start! Thank you. Do you or anyone you know have hands on experience to related imports? Does this situation seem normal to you?

Old 10-15-2015, 02:13 AM   #277
uromastyx13
Yea the original deal was i was offered 4 pairs of Eastern Bearded Dragons Pogona Barbata that according to garret are worth $2000 a pair , i told him i would prefer for him to get them and sell them to cash me out but appearantly he didn't have room for them at first and quite frankly now i think i rather get them and sell them myself to get my refund as soon as possible im already sick of waiting for my animals i paid for almost 11 months ago i just want my refund of everything i paid for and walk off into the sunset.

Old 10-15-2015, 10:25 AM   #278
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Yea the original deal was i was offered 4 pairs of Eastern Bearded Dragons Pogona Barbata that according to garret are worth $2000 a pair , i told him i would prefer for him to get them and sell them to cash me out but appearantly he didn't have room for them at first and quite frankly now i think i rather get them and sell them myself to get my refund as soon as possible im already sick of waiting for my animals i paid for almost 11 months ago i just want my refund of everything i paid for and walk off into the sunset.
Once again, you're being put off another 4 months, when most recently you stated, he messaged you and he stated, in 2 to 3 weeks you'll be taken care of, and paid.

See ad below he posted on 9/3/2015, stating he's bringing in eastern bearded dragons in January 2015, I'm sure he meant 2016????

So again, another 4 MONTHS, hoping, praying, waiting. WHY??????

When is enough, ENOUGH???

My opinion, I think, the more time that elapses, the more he's thinking, eventually you'll just give up, and go away, chalking it up to "OH WELL", a costly experience learned. Time has away of doing just that!

Just my Opinion........

09-03-2015, 11:15 AM #1 Frogman11
Contributing Member

Name : Garrett Smith

Trader Rating: (2)

EASTERN BEARDED DRAGONS PEARL BEACH (POGONA BARBATA)
EASTERN BEARDED DRAGONS (POGONA BARBATA)

Pearl Beach location 100% Pure barbara

I'm bringing in a few CB (January 2015) pairs of Eastern Bearded dragon, Pogona barbara these are the largest of the pogona species and are very impressive. These guys are already very large. The first few pictures are of the actual animals available. The last one is of the parents. These guys are very rare and will come with copies of all the legal import paperwork!

Please e-mail me with your full name at rareiguanas@gmail.com or text me with and questions.

Thanks
Garrett Smith
530-801-1631

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 10-16-2015, 01:27 AM   #279
Chris Kennard
Quote:
You're getting paperwork in advance? That is basically what gave birth to this complaint, yes? Mike, you have a high threshold for pain. If you don't get satisfaction from this, I will personally send you a copy of the movie Death Wish, starting Charles Bronson. Just sayin'.

Old 10-18-2015, 06:54 PM   #280
Chris Kennard
Quote:
The fact that you are willing to accommodate this creep is sad. I will be shocked if you are made whole.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!