Good Guy lllreptile - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-04-2014, 03:36 AM   #1
kalismom3
lllreptile

hello i have heard many things about lllreptile but i ordered a baby nicaraguan boa from them tuesday night. he arrived 950am on wednesday. he was cold from no heat pack but, once we got him warm he was and is very alert, loving, and gorgeous!! thank you lllreptile!!

Old 10-04-2014, 08:50 AM   #2
Brandonmarsh29
Its always a bit of a gamble with them but I'm glad to hear the animal is ok. That's what matters and congrats on ur new pet!

Old 10-04-2014, 03:15 PM   #3
stealthy
While I haven't ordered from them for a few years now, the several snakes and chameleon I ordered arrived safe and sound and as beautiful as can be..
However the male carpet python I ordered turned out to be a female.. No biggie, just meant buying another one ��

Old 10-05-2014, 04:18 AM   #4
kalismom3
Talking

Thank you both i love him to death!

Old 01-04-2015, 04:51 PM   #5
Giantsfan24
Glad to hear you receive an animal you are happy with. Like the above posts say, when ordering snakes from them, it is most likely going to be healthy but it it also somewhat likely to have mites. On multiple occasions I have asked to hold snakes, at two different stores, and had the little buggers crawling on my hand afterward.

My advice: Invest in some good mite treatment prior to buying the snake just in case. I like LLL but would never buy a snake from them. Lizards tend not to have the horribly contagious mite issues snakes do but still good to inspect.

I didn't feel like this deserved it's own thread so I'm just tacking on here. In case you were wondering, the most recent mite experience I had was yesterday as the Menifee store, holding a Children's Python.

Old 01-04-2015, 06:47 PM   #6
englishaussie
I ordered a Rufous beaked snake from LLL a few weeks ago & it died within a week. I emailed them with a pic of the dead snake. They gave me credit on another snake & shipped it to me after xmas hols. Seems fine so far. All i had to pay was $25 shipping. Very pleased with LLL so far.

Old 01-04-2015, 08:24 PM   #7
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalismom3 View Post
hello i have heard many things about lllreptile but i ordered a baby nicaraguan boa from them tuesday night. he arrived 950am on wednesday. he was cold from no heat pack but, once we got him warm he was and is very alert, loving, and gorgeous!! thank you lllreptile!!
Let's see. it's dropping into the 30s here on the west coast and they shipped without a heat pack. Lows in Escondido were below 30 last week...sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by englishaussie View Post
I ordered a Rufous beaked snake from LLL a few weeks ago & it died within a week. I emailed them with a pic of the dead snake. They gave me credit on another snake & shipped it to me after xmas hols. Seems fine so far. All i had to pay was $25 shipping. Very pleased with LLL so far.
Rhamphiophis are fairly bulletproof and are an imported species that handles the pressure and stress of being caught and shipped from east Africa. Nice that they credited you for the snake, but it takes a certain screwed up skill to get one of these to the point that they die when shipped to a customer.

Old 01-04-2015, 08:24 PM   #8
Skiploder
Should have looked at the op post date....

Old 01-04-2015, 08:44 PM   #9
englishaussie
Yeah she refuse food & was dead within a week, very thin & lethargic. I have others that are doing great, just bad luck i guess.

Old 02-02-2015, 05:43 AM   #10
SpidersOhMy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalismom3 View Post
Just ask webslave, he's got his nose so far up LLL's ass it's incredible. He'll edit any negative post against them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!