Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer ) - Page 138 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2016, 03:56 AM   #1371
nickolasanastasiou
Shane, do you think we are unaware?

Old 02-13-2016, 04:58 AM   #1372
spinytail
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Shane, do you think we are unaware?
I take it you are talking to me, as the only Shane who reads this thread. That is due to the recent plethora of email notifications. Do explain what I am doing I would love to hear. I love how we have trolls and bumps like no other disrupting this thread once again and I am the focus when I stayed out of the drama. Maybe when you use your a activity monitor that tracks my ip, cookies and login just know I will login when there is activity to read this thread, that is what happens when you have a site with notifications. I would never post or talk like that low life you are thinking is me. Nor would I say something when Chris gets on a roll, because that just turns into a 10 post rant.

Old 02-13-2016, 12:45 PM   #1373
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan M View Post
I'm not interested in engaging you in yet another of your online battles in this thread, but since this last question is such a softball:
See post #1356..and #1357..and #1358...and #1359... one need not go back any further than a single page to see the needless bumping.

The bottom line is you are not being civil, you are not helping anyone at this point, you are not getting results, and you are being accusatory and hostile towards everyone who doesn't agree with you. Bumping this thread endlessly after the OP and all parties involved have been given all the pertinent advice they need to seek restitution is not helpful. This thread has been cluttered with so much nonsense that anyone who really wanted to form an opinion would be hard pressed to find any substance through so much bloat.

Attempting to bait people into continued argument and attacking people who've had positive experiences is not only worthless, it is rude and obnoxious. It absolutely needs to stop.

The BOI is here to actually help and inform people, and if posters like you are going to attack and accuse everyone who comes here with a different opinion than your own, then this place will lose it's effectiveness altogether. You are not the OP's legal counsel, you need not cross examine everyone who posts an alternate opinion.

I think you need to take a moment to reconsider an important sticky about Killing the Messenger.
That's quite a rant. Responding to people's post is not bumping the thread. Asking someone questions is not attacking, accusing or baiting. That is what you are doing.

Old 02-14-2016, 03:19 PM   #1374
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalicoDragons View Post
Hello All!

I don't know if it matters at this point since this thread has been going on for a while now. But I wanted to at least give my 2 cents into this matter. Over a year ago I saw an ad on fauna and contacted Garrett. I was interested in Pogona Barbara and he knew a gentlemen in Germany that had some for sale. Garrett was easy to talk with, explained everything and was upfront with me about the shipping/import/export issues involved. I send my payment and it was with a group of a few other buyers that were also shipping in iguana from the same german gentleman. It saved us on shipping cost which is always nice. Then the process started and I waited. Every once in a while we would chat and he would e-mail or text me an update. Never once did I feel unsure or concerned. He explained everything to me as we went along. After christmas and winter holidays ended the cities and german govt. were back up and running and they shipped out the Barbata, Garrett got them and sent pictures. And within an appropriate amount of time I got them shipped to me. They were larger then I thought they would be which was great. Both were very happy and healthy. Since then he has been a pleasant guy to chat with. I have been breeding dragons for over 11 years now and their are many dragon breeders across the US that know who I am. I strive for great customer service and love my dragons. Im sorry to hear that this issue arose with Mike, but as with everything in life and dealing with arguments in general their are always two sides to a story. I hope Mike and Garrett can work all this out and I hope fauna will aid them in that endeavor. The BOI has helped me out before in the past with getting a refund from a scammer. But from my opinion and my experience Garrett was not a scammer. That's all I can go by of course. Well that's my 2 cents and I hope all of you have a great day!
Thanks

Amy Moses
CalicoDragons.com
Thank you Amy,

It was a pleasure dealing with you as well. You are the 4th person to post on this BOI, with a positive transaction. Most have not seen this BOI. The few that have called, text or e-mail me, I told them not to post unless you have many hours to play the Chris and Lynn Peterson show. As the last few posters stated people like Chris and Lynn make the BOI's a joke. I started a BOI on him a while ago. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Chris+Kennard

AVOID Lynn Peterson big time reptiles like the PLAQUE, he sales SICK animals can't be TRUSTED, PERIOD!

Old 02-14-2016, 03:36 PM   #1375
spinytail
Good to see you Garrett and that you are making money. Any chance you can use those sales to reimburse those sales you failed on? It is good to hear as a businessman you don't rip off every customer you deal with.

Old 02-14-2016, 03:42 PM   #1376
spinytail
FYI Garrett, successful, legal businesses are expected by their customers to not rip anyone off to trust them. Michael was not a unique customer who deserved 6500 stolen from him, just a random occasion you decided breaking the law was convenient and/or you passed on your inability to make a wise deal on the other end. Those that did have a good experience with you simply got lucky.

Old 02-14-2016, 04:23 PM   #1377
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Thank you Amy,

It was a pleasure dealing with you as well. You are the 4th person to post on this BOI, with a positive transaction. Most have not seen this BOI. The few that have called, text or e-mail me, I told them not to post unless you have many hours to play the Chris and Lynn Peterson show. As the last few posters stated people like Chris and Lynn make the BOI's a joke. I started a BOI on him a while ago. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...=Chris+Kennard

AVOID Lynn Peterson big time reptiles like the PLAQUE, he sales SICK animals can't be TRUSTED, PERIOD!

I am glad you posted Amy! If you read this whole thread, you will see that thousands of dollars (around 20 grand total) was taken by Garrett over a year ago and Garrett has not shown a shred of evidence that a deal even exists, let alone a Pakistani connection. Garrett, I guess anyone with really clean teeth should have no problem dealing with Lynn, who has something you don't know a thing about. Integrity. You should be avoided the the PLAGUE!

Old 02-14-2016, 05:05 PM   #1378
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinytail View Post
FYI Garrett, successful, legal businesses are expected by their customers to not rip anyone off to trust them. Michael was not a unique customer who deserved 6500 stolen from him, just a random occasion you decided breaking the law was convenient and/or you passed on your inability to make a wise deal on the other end. Those that did have a good experience with you simply got lucky.
Shane,
It has nothing to do with LUCK, the last to post in his favor (and I'm not knocking, or slamming her) only purchased a single pair (2) bearded dragons. She's not like the others he owes, that he conned & ripped off for thousands of dollars.

Avoid Garrett Smith like the PLAGUE, he can't be TRUSTED, PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 02-14-2016, 05:26 PM   #1379
Big Time Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frogman11 View Post
Thank you Amy,

Garrett,
First and foremost, you are a CONVICTED SMUGGLER, A proven LIAR & THIEF.

You've come here and stated I sell (sales) sick animals, PROVE IT!

I can prove what I stated about you!

My name is Lynn Peterson, Chris & I are not related "
Chris and Lynn Peterson show."??

This is not a show, this is a BOI thread about you conning & ripping off good folks, who believed and fell for your con.

Last, I don't have any plaque, I brush & floss my teeth, and see my dentist regularly.

I thought I was done with you, but I see you want to play, let's get with it.

I can't stress it enough, AVOID Garrett Smith like the PLAGUE, he can't be TRUSTED, PERIOD!

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles

Old 02-14-2016, 05:32 PM   #1380
Chris Kennard
Amen!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!