Info LLLReptile should be closed down (BuyerBeware) - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-09-2016, 03:37 PM   #191
Mike Schultz
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMB-2 View Post
Good luck with that business plan though, let us know how that's working for you in 5 years.
Hopefully he didn't sell any Banana ball pythons 18 months ago

Old 02-09-2016, 11:37 PM   #192
BillZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadly2312 View Post
my personal thoughts, you looked at it at an angel not many people do, not what you are out but that the animal is suffering. that is awesome, and for you to get it medical treatment is even better. the fact that you didn't want to send back the animal because how they care for them is a TOP KNOTCH keeper, and for most sellers that would not refund the cost of vet bills they are cowards who do not stand behind their words. A sick animal should never be sent and they should cover the costs of everything. I stand by my animals I sell for 2 years if your not satisfied I buy them back at FULL price including shipping and arrange the shipping as well, as at the end of the day all we have is our word, and my word is good AAAA++++++++++++
I googled your name to find what company you run that offers such an extremely generous return/health guarantee TOS. The first thing that pops up is that a Chad Richard Kreger from Iowa filed for Bankruptcy, unless that is a different Chad Richard Kreger from Iowa. Then there is the felony charge (a 5th offense) but once again maybe a different Chad Richard Kreger from Iowa I would be a little uncomfortable making a 2 year financial agreement with you after seeing those items. My apologies in advance if these do not pertain to you. If not, you should make it clear so that buyers researching you do not mistake you for them.

Would you kindly point me to your business site. I would very much like to see your TOS in writing.

Old 02-09-2016, 11:51 PM   #193
WebSlave
Warning: Keep this thread ON TOPIC, please

Old 03-23-2016, 09:58 PM   #194
robyn@Pro Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Schultz View Post
Hopefully he didn't sell any Banana ball pythons 18 months ago
Trying to catch up on the BOI. Even bopping through this thread every 4 pages or so, this thread is hysterical. Some people live on Planet Unrealistic.

Old 03-25-2016, 09:30 AM   #195
saucyross
Quote:
Originally Posted by sidewinder107 View Post
I am just wondering how many of you people in here are Selling to LLLreptile? There is a lot of people in here quick to take their side. When I was the one that got shipped a animal with mouth rot and Mites to begin with.The animal in question has even been compared to can foods in a above post. I even said in a post a few pages back that I would wait and see how the animal turned out before settling up with LLL and I am still getting flamed. Never once have they offered me a refund of cash of the price of the animal, only their offer of in store credit. They only offered me a full refund if I would send it back.If some of you here think I am trying to get something for free why even reply. If anyone would be getting something for free it would be LLL. The free vet care, I did take this snake to the vet you know. I have money invested to do I not? I have put everything out in the open I am not trying to hide anything. If you people could see the animal in person. I think you would have a different tone. This snake is not a baby he is over 4ft long give or take I have no exact measurements. I am just trying to figure out how this snake would have got over looked if they look over their animal's like they say before they ship them. You can see his mouth from 5ft away and tell something is wrong.
don't bother with conspiracies man. they offered you a fair refund of the snake cost plus some medicine. just take that and don't deal with them again. that's the best you're going to get. it sucks this happened, but just take what they're giving and be done with this.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!