Good Guy Xyz Reptiles Awesome BEL - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-08-2016, 07:05 AM   #1
CeltGunn
Thumbs up Xyz Reptiles Awesome BEL

Before Christmas, My son went to Xyz Reptiles website to purchase a Blue eyed Lucy for me as a Christmas gift. I was so worried purchasing something live online, having never done so. Especially having the weather system come through that flooded the Mississppi. Xyz Reptiles is located in Miami.

Finding out that my little lucy wasn't going to arrive until after Christmas I was sort of bummed out but grateful as well. That made it so I knew the company cared about the critter being shipped in the weather. So, on January 6th, when my little Lucy arrived, I was afraid he'd be another experience like I'd had in the past. (A kinked snake sent to us already ) Only to find out the BEL they sent me was the fattest little snake I had ever seen.

He's such a chunk, thicker than the meaty part of my thumb in my palm. And I was sooo Happy to see the shiny eyes, tons of tongue flicker. And he eats every bit of food I put in front of him.

Xyz Reptiles had contacted my son promptly upon shipping the BEL, he arrived packaged properly with a heat pack still very warm (considering the weather up north that was wonderful) And when I contacted them, they had No problem speaking with me at all either! I absolutely appreciate a company like that.

So, to me Xyz Reptiles is most certainly a company, for the very good prices and excellent service that I will always go to first! And I hope others will take time to check out their website and possibly consider this wonderful company. :

~Tina Abrahamson

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!