Bad Guy Sellers Beware of John Franco! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-12-2016, 10:32 AM   #71
JButera
but I'm betting on Paypal for doing the right thing.

Old 02-12-2016, 10:43 AM   #72
Snake-Queen
She has not returned his money.
I am attaching a screenshot of John's deposit. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455291771.902106.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  142.0 KB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-12-2016, 11:04 AM   #73
BillZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
but I'm betting on Paypal for doing the right thing.
PayPal just had to settle regarding a class action lawsuit for doing what they thought was "the right thing" so they may be a little hesitant to interfere here other than to act as their terms imply, which I believe would be to not act since they do not do so regarding payment plans.

"NOTICE OF CLASS-ACTION SETTLEMENT.

THIS NOTICE MAY AFFECT YOUR RIGHTS. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.

A settlement has been reached in a class action in which the plaintiffs allege, among other things, that PayPal improperly handled disputed transactions on PayPal accounts and improperly placed holds and reserves on accounts or closed or suspended accounts. Plaintiffs also allege that PayPal failed to provide annual error-resolution notices and monthly account statements under the Electronic Fund Transfer Act.

You are a member of the Settlement Class if you had an active PayPal account between April 19, 2006 and Nov. 5, 2015. Certain Settlement Class Members who had a hold or reserve placed on their account and/or who had their account closed or suspended by PayPal are eligible to receive a monetary payment upon submission of a valid claim form.

This notice summarizes the proposed settlement. For the precise terms and conditions of the settlement, please see the Settlement Agreement available at http://www.accountholdsettlement.com/ or by visiting the office of the Clerk of the Court for the United States District Court for the Northern District of California, 1301 Clay Street, Oakland, CA 94612, between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, excluding Court holidays.

PLEASE DO NOT TELEPHONE THE COURT OR THE COURT CLERK'S OFFICE TO INQUIRE ABOUT THIS SETTLEMENT OR THE CLAIM PROCESS."

Old 02-12-2016, 11:05 AM   #74
JButera
ugh. Please Note: one red based female chahoua. Yet she couldn't be 100% sure, what if it's a male? Could you imagine that conversation a few months from now.

Old 02-12-2016, 11:43 AM   #75
Snake-Queen
She has it all posted on her FB page … her friends seem to be siding with her. I don't think she will be back here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-12-2016, 01:11 PM   #76
ElexisC
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
ugh. Please Note: one red based female chahoua. Yet she couldn't be 100% sure, what if it's a male? Could you imagine that conversation a few months from now.
That was a note added by the buyer if I'm not mistaken, so that really doesn't prove anything other than he may have read over the "poss" female, which I do agree she should have made it VERY CLEAR that it was a POSSIBLE female and not keep referring to it as of it was indeed guaranteed female.

Old 02-12-2016, 01:30 PM   #77
MrTPlush
She clearly saw this situation as an opportunity to make a quick $150 without even selling an animal.

The buyer should come make a BOI on her. She still has yet to even refund him his non deposit payment of $150. Supposedly he has only put in a claim for the deposit payment. The $150 for the non deposit should have already been returned because she has no right to that according to her mighty TOS. The other $150, for the deposit, SHOULD go back to him regardless. However that money is in Paypal's hands right now.

How the seller has handled this situation is absolutely horrible.

Old 02-12-2016, 03:01 PM   #78
cmanning317
Yaaa another bad Facebook seller with a TOC policy as a loophole to keep people's money

Old 02-12-2016, 04:12 PM   #79
tlmoon
Wow, well this turned into a seller to avoid thread I guess.

Old 02-12-2016, 05:00 PM   #80
MrTPlush
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmanning317 View Post
Yaaa another bad Facebook seller with a TOC policy as a loophole to keep people's money

You know I totally understand a "non refundable" deposit to protect yourself from someone wasting your time. Like taking 3 months to pay it off, but then decide they don't want it. However, did this buyer try to waste her time? No and not only that but he didn't even take a week of this sellers time. Why take $150 from someone if they didn't really cost you that much?

It just shows the seller is greedy and doesn't care about her costumers.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!