Pamela Of extremeexotics@yahoo.com - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:03 PM   #61
ExoticsExpress
John Dumbas*,

Is Pamela a ball python/human cross you obtained from the KS.com pamela but you sold him to a kid in Nursery school when he got lost and found you and his Mother offered you 2K for it or something?

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 07-10-2007, 10:03 PM   #62
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondsExotics
send me a link to this ad so i can see what your talking about and someone should email her to let her know about this thread i for one dont think its right to talk trash or try to put someone down beacuse of what ever the reason is I Know for a fact that i do not have a kingsnake account and i will testify to anyone on that kingsnake does not sell dogs there for i do not need an account with them

For the record, KS does allow the sale of dogs... you just need to post it under their doghobbyist.com classifieds area and abide by their ethics code.

Now, back to the reptile stuff... A link was already supplied to the ad in question earlier in the thread, and as you can see someone was kind enough to post a screen shot of the ad just in case that ad suddenly disappears.

Looking at the background information of the ad itself as I mentioned before... the ad was really posted by a user registered on the ks site under the user name: DiamondsExotics.

Quote:
<!-- Posted by: diamondsexotics 71.192.3.37 1184117892-->

So are you implying that some unknown person created a user account on KS with your handle "DiamondsExotics", then that same unknown person had the audacity to post ads under that user account as both "John Dumas" and "ExtremeExotics" both hailing from Massachussetts (proof of that already posted with screen shots by someone else earlier in the thread before the "john dumas" ads got yanked)???

I'm wondering.. would a moderator here be so kind as to check and see if perhaps the IP between the KS ad and the posts made by John here are a match?

Old 07-10-2007, 10:06 PM   #63
DiamondsExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExoticsExpress
John Dumbas*,

Is Pamela a ball python/human cross you obtained from the KS.com pamela but you sold him to a kid in Nursery school when he got lost and found you and his Mother offered you 2K for it or something?

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com
for a stupid reply and ignorant one at that and been from new york you must be a dumb nigger

Old 07-10-2007, 10:10 PM   #64
ExoticsExpress
Wow, since you know you will not be flocking back here anymore you aren't afraid to let out those curses, racial ones to top it off. You are a brave brave man behind your computer screen and crusty typing board, love for you to say that over here, for the record, no, I am not African American. You need to work on your culture ethics and your scamming ethics. STAY ON TOPIC, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS, don't let me distract you, you have a lot of stories to draft tonight, get cracking partner!!

Anthony Allis
ExoticsExpress@aol.com

Old 07-10-2007, 10:13 PM   #65
garweft
Adrian, I don't think he is smart enough to figure it out.

Mr. dumbas, if you view the source info for the page It has your ip address and username in the HTML for the add itself.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:14 PM   #66
garweft
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft

Mr. dumbas, if you view the source info for the page It has your ip address and username in the HTML for the add itself.
Sorry meant Dumas. Common error.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:19 PM   #67
BryonsBoas
Quote:
for a stupid reply and ignorant one at that and been from new york you must be a dumb ******
You musta bumped your head if you think talk like that belongs here. If you can't handle the heat , get outta the kitchen . Get out nicely tho. A bit of decorum or professionalism would've went a long way but I guess thats something your lacking.

Old 07-10-2007, 10:22 PM   #68
DiamondsExotics
You Know Something Fuck it What Ever chaos Belongs to her we have been buisness associates in the past i have seen her piebald and did trade with her in person i do live in springfield MA she does live in wareham MA And does breed piebalds Which i have seen her setup and collection of pieds and normals.I Do know the whole point of posting on boi is to state if someone is bad or good might point on posting here when i 1st did is to state we did a trade and it went smoothly i have seen alot of people posting on here who know each other or live in the same state.So for example look at jasball and gecko den they live in the same state so what everyone is implying is if you live in the same state your scamming someone??NO one Aj i am not affraid to say anything to anyone i speak my mind when someone is been ignorant.You nor anyone else should not judge someone unless you have talked or delt with them or bought of them or even traded with them.And if anyone has any concerns about her buisness ethics or the why she does buisness contact her by phone and talk to her instead of running your mouth by typing on a computer

Old 07-10-2007, 10:24 PM   #69
Wraith
Quote:
Originally Posted by garweft

Looks like he's gonna have to learn how to do that with someone else's ad... looks like his ad ... sorry.. Pamela's ad got pulled.

Quote:
Error: This ad has expired or been removed and cannot be displayed

Old 07-10-2007, 10:26 PM   #70
jasballs
Quote:
You Know Something Fuck it What Ever chaos Belongs to her we have been buisness associates in the past i have seen her piebald and did trade with her in person i do live in springfield MA she does live in wareham MA And does breed piebalds Which i have seen her setup and collection of pieds and normals.I Do know the whole point of posting on boi is to state if someone is bad or good might point on posting here when i 1st did is to state we did a trade and it went smoothly i have seen alot of people posting on here who know each other or live in the same state.So for example look at jasball and gecko den they live in the same state so what everyone is implying is if you live in the same state your scamming someone??NO one Aj i am not affraid to say anything to anyone i speak my mind when someone is been ignorant.You nor anyone else should not judge someone unless you have talked or delt with them or bought of them or even traded with them.And if anyone has any concerns about her buisness ethics or the why she does buisness contact her by phone and talk to her instead of running your mouth by typing on a computer
You really need to re-read this whole thread! You and Pam have been figured out allready...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!