Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-02-2012, 01:57 AM   #201
joecop
Well, Stu came here to warn others of your business practices and you are making statements that others here know are false. By the way, I DO have the emails, however, it is a conversation between you and Phil and unless he wants me to post them, I will not do so. However, he DID get a snake from you as I mentioned that died shortly after receiving it. And yes Jerry, I did pull people over for aggressive driving and enjoyed every minute of it because I was not in a marked vehicle and they pointed guns and knives at me not knowing the trouble they were getting into. This is how these criminals treat people and I enjoyed arresting them for the general public. However, I can say proudly that I have NEVER started a fight with someone and NEVER in my entire career had a complaint lodged against me. I always treated everyone with respect until it called for otherwise. Enough of me, Stu----- let everyone know how things go between you two and good luck.

Joe

Old 03-02-2012, 02:04 AM   #202
JerryKruse
Well Joe thats a darn shame. I don't recall anything quite like this, but if Phil would like i can certainly ship him out a replacement. =) Just so happens that one of the baby z's that Mitch gifted me died within a couple months -- belly swelled a bit and died shortly after. Do you see me complaining over it? Things happen. I'd really appreciate you respecting your OWN request of us not speaking, as I've nothing really to say. I'd never wronged you, but you have this perseverating issue. I'll tell Phil myself that I can send him something for a replacement -- wish I'd known about this way back then. Take care.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:09 AM   #203
joecop
Webslave, I just read your post and find that pretty interesting myself. Thanks for the information. I am pretty sure Stu supplies a gradient, with a dry cage and a humid hide for the snake to go into should it prefer a moist area. I am no expert myself, but I do keep numerous Zonatas and have for several years. Stu' s setup seems almost identical to the way I keep mine. Zonata are indeed a different animal, but IMO I don't see a problem with Stu's set-up that would have caused this. Some folks do not provide hot spots for zonata but I have temp gunned rock where I have seen them basking and it was near 100 degrees. I think they just need to be able to get away from heat and to a cool, moist area.

Joe

Old 03-02-2012, 02:15 AM   #204
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Well Joe thats a darn shame. I don't recall anything quite like this, but if Phil would like i can certainly ship him out a replacement. =) Just so happens that one of the baby z's that Mitch gifted me died within a couple months -- belly swelled a bit and died shortly after. Do you see me complaining over it? Things happen. I'd really appreciate you respecting your OWN request of us not speaking, as I've nothing really to say. I'd never wronged you, but you have this perseverating issue. I'll tell Phil myself that I can send him something for a replacement -- wish I'd known about this way back then. Take care.
I sure hope you wouldn't complain about a GIFTED snake.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:26 AM   #205
Bobby O
Thumbs down "Let there be zonata disease for all to ponder..."

What a class act huh? Bringing a gifted hatchling up with the person's name (after extending an "olive branch" to that person). Pure class act here.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:57 AM   #206
thomas davis
puhleeeeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
I'm trying to have a personal conversation with you TO ARRANGE A FRIGGIN' REFUND which I WILL NOT DO ON HERE. What is so hard to comprehend?!? Jeezuzzzz....
why on earth would you NOT announce a refund here??? hmmmm must be because you do not intend to refund his money. i think everyone who reads your posts can comprehend exactly what you are and what your trying to do

,,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 03-02-2012, 08:23 AM   #207
JerryKruse
Tom, I already did. Wow, you're slow today.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:31 AM   #208
Christina Vincent
The statement "TO ARRANGE A FRIGGIN' REFUND" is a good start....Stu brought this to the BOI Jerry after he did not get a timely satisfactory response from you about his large purchase that he was dissatisfied with (you stated you had other priorities which is normal in life but then sometimes a person needs to juggle if a problem arises before it gets outta hand), hence why it is public and so many can view and share there opinions/advice or happiness they did NOT place that order with you until this thread works itself out. Stu stated, quite clearly at least 3 times "I want a refund." In the hours and hours spent responding to him you did not touch on that once until this last post, Originally Posted "by JerryKruse
I'm trying to have a personal conversation with you TO ARRANGE A FRIGGIN' REFUND which I WILL NOT DO ON HERE. What is so hard to comprehend?!? Jeezuzzzz...."
So why not just respect Stu's wishes and start by telling him in public, YES you'll give him a refund and then email him your arrangement request in private. Or No, if you were going that route but from that quote I assumed you were...Stu has been polite thru this whole thing and clearly expressed due to how you have presented yourself he doesn't want contact with you. I wouldn't want a phone call either - no record of it except he said she said and from other posts people warned that you don't always have that "calm disposition".

Old 03-02-2012, 08:43 AM   #209
Lucille
I tend to agree with Thomas. How much arrangement does a refund take? A moment with Paypal who then informs the receiving party of the impending payment. It certainly does not require a phone call.

I think Jerry is trying to separate Stu away from his support group and badger him into an arrangement that does not include a refund.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:53 AM   #210
JerryKruse
Well, you're all quite wrong. I do not need to prove to you what my arrangement. I already used the word refund, unless that word means something else in this language I think it's obvious my intention. But you guys just like to keep antagonizing, dont'cha.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!