Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:01 AM   #151
hhmoore
One friendly warning....
In case people haven't been paying attention, or they're just forgetting, the name calling (scumbag, scumball, etc) is not acceptable & will result in infractions.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:03 AM   #152
hhmoore
Nick,
Christina and Jeff are both members here, and fully capable of posting for themselves. Please don't act as an intermediary so they don't have to deal with this.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:03 AM   #153
LauraB
Wow ... dig this!

Here's something so totally ironic ... and pathetic at the same time.
So, uh ... who's going to heaven, Wise Reptiles? You sure about that?

These are posts started by "Wise Reptiles" (see profile on right sidebar - see posts started by either Jeff or Christina on the right.

Wow - already the justified karma begins
Attached Images

Old 05-24-2010, 01:04 AM   #154
DAND
I can't seem to make a copy of it to post here but attached here is what Maggie was just talking about.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf me and christina part 2 to email-2.pdf (175.6 KB, 221 views)

Old 05-24-2010, 01:06 AM   #155
dragonlvr64
The one email states that they wanted to be able to state their side and why is no one giving them a chance to do so?
Well....? Time to shop, but no time to reply to such accusations?

Old 05-24-2010, 01:08 AM   #156
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Christina is going to be the one who will need to bring it. I was just thinking how you were most likely a "female" version of Chuck as my wife can mirror me in a lot of ways. What Christina does NOT realize is that she is just going up against you and Rick... She is facing EVERY member here and every hepr collector I can tell about them. The Wises dont have deep enough pockets to take me on, let alone ALL of the herp community.

Well I posted a bulletin on Myspace linking to this thread. I think it would be Wise[ to post threads in other forums to link to this thread to spread the news!!

Old 05-24-2010, 01:08 AM   #157
StrictlyExotics
[quote=polasian;955839]Upon seeing this thread, I E-mailed Christina. I wasn't able to convince her to post, however she was willing to have me post something for her. The following is that something...
(I have yet to look any of this over in detail...I'm simply posting what I've received)

Its really odd, that they could NOT get a better shot of the back of that check. Even more odd is that there is no signature, rubber stamp, or for deposit only. The check proves nothing. If they REALLY wanted to prove their case, they would click the link for check #9997 from their bank and use that

Old 05-24-2010, 01:13 AM   #158
dragonlvr64
People that have been reading the BOI long enough, get to learn all the excuses and all the tactics needed to scam or prolong payment.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:14 AM   #159
bad-one
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Well I posted a bulletin on Myspace linking to this thread. I think it would be Wise[ to post threads in other forums to link to this thread to spread the news!!

I already posted a thread that links to this on www.ciliatus.com/forums (small community but people will see it) and I'm looking to post this on bp.net, although I'm not quite sure which section would be appropriate to do so.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:17 AM   #160
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
Thank you all. I also want to say that I NEVER received a check from her. She sent 2 pay pals for $800 each for a total of $1,600. I had given DAND the password to my pay pal so he could confirm. If he wants to post the activity of it, that is fine with me. I think those were the only two transactions I ever had in there.

She does this and then has the nerve to send me a message saying "bring it" - does she not understand that to be married to Charles was to be like him - she DEFINITELY picked the wrong person. I will not rest on going after them because I know he would never.
Here is the pay-pal history Maggie posted about. As you can see there were only 2 transactions from the dates 1/1/2009 through 5/21/2010
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles