Bad Guy Jeff and Christina Wise (Wise Reptiles) Stole Money from Benefit Auctions for Maggie - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:18 AM   #161
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentsden View Post
Well I posted a bulletin on Myspace linking to this thread. I think it would be Wise[ to post threads in other forums to link to this thread to spread the news!!

I also posted on facebook

Old 05-24-2010, 01:20 AM   #162
SierraMarie
OK anyone who has there own business and hasn't filed in 3 years is not going to get a tax refund. Christina was clearly using funds for their own gain. I also don't see where Maggie asked Christina for more than she was supposed to get. She was asking for a payment arrangement which is more than she should of had to do. The money collected from the auctions should of immediately been paypal'd to Maggie or Rick not withdrawn and spent on your own needs.

It isn't looking good Christina and Jeff, however if we are wrong, and you prove that you did in fact send that check and come on here and voice your side. I for one will publicly apologize to you. As of right now, even with your posts(through Nick), everything that was said was the truth and you owe the Maggie and Rick some money.

Noone expected you to pay for money you did not receive, we are going by the figures you posted in another thread. Let me remind you of what you posted you received.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=173934

AUCTION/ DONOR/ WINNER/WINNING BID

BLACK is MAGGIES AUCTIONS/ PURPLE IS RICKS AUCTIONS/ RED IS SPLIT AUCTIONS
Total for Maggie- 5,453 Total for Rick- 908

DISCLAIMER- The amounts above do not account for paypal fees, they are a total from the winning bids!

benefit for chucks family a pair of BPs/BZNJ/MATT2729/140.00

Benefit for chucks family 120w radiant panel/RBI/chris parmley/60.00

Benefit for chucks family sunglow/Richard carew/Katie/1000.00

Benefit for chucks family 1000 superworms /DAND AND TOPHAT/ JAMES GAUKIN/23.00

Benefit for chucks family 1000 Crickets /DAND AND TOPHAT/ CASEY HULSE/ 20.00

benefit for chucks family the last jasball BP/JASBALLS/SUE POLLARD/80.00

benfit for chucks family/KATIE MRKVICKA/KATIE/ 75.00

benefit for chucks family a boa /KATIE MRKVICA/MichealMasters/100.00

Benifit for chucks family /HARALD/CANCELED

Benefit auction for Chucks family a 120W Radiant heat panel/RBI/APRIL/75.00

benefit for chuck original manuscript/KIMBERLY ROBILLARD/WILLIAM BODDY/100.00

a benefit auction for chuck JAS BP /JASBALLS/WILLOW/185.00

benefit for chuck a jasballs PASTEL /JASBALLS/CURTIS WHATELEY/100.00

DH for coral sunglow Boa up for auction for chuck / RICK CAREW/KATIE MRKVICKA/500.00

Benefit For Chuck $50 worth of frozen rats /GREG BENNETT/KEVIN VANSLYKE/15.00

Benifit AUCTION is for trio dragons/JANICE BARMAN & DAND/CHRISTIAN THOMAS/120.00

Benefit for chuck A $50 gift card AT GLH/GLHORNWORMS/KRIS KLH/25.00

Benefit for boa up for Chucks family/DEAN/STEPHANIE HASKETT/55.00

Benefit for chucks family JAS/JASBALLS/KELLY MOTTA/175.00/CANCELED

Benefit for Chuck A Bearded Dragon baby/DEVIN KANHAI/NICOLAS STREED/75.00

Benefit for Chuck A Bearded Dragon/SIZZLINDRAGONS/SUSAN POLLARD/90.00

Benefit for Chuck Axanthic Bp for auction/SHANDERA/KRYSTAL TYLER/500.00

Benefit for chuck Leo up for auction/JAMES GUAKIN/STEPHANIE HASKETT/30.00

The Auction RODENT PRO GIFT CARD /RPRO/JOHN CORDONE/70.00

Benefit auction for C & R het bino and albino/ JASON AND CLAY/DAVEPFENT/550.00

Benefit for Chuck's family a cute boa/SERPENTSDEN/SHANDERA/100.00

Benefit auction for C & R family BP up for auction/PAV/JAMES GUAKIN/70.00

Benefit for Rick and Sandra a Dumeril Boa Female /SERPENTSDEN/KELLY BOONE/88.00

Benefit For Chucks Family 50 custom tshirts/ALAN IP/DEAN/350.00

Benefit for chucks for $50 gift certificate at mice direct/MD/JAMES GUAKIN/45.00

Benefit auction for Rick's &Chuck's, Dubias/AARON PAULING/KYLE GRISWOLD/60.00

BENEFIT FOR CHUCKS FAMILY WEBSITE UP FOR AUCTION/CHRISTINA/DAND/125

Benefit for Chuck Boa up for auction BROTHER/CHRIS JCCS/SHANDERA/200.00

Benefit for Chuck's family a leo up for auction/JANICE BATEMAN/APRIL/35.00

Benefit for chuck a pair of leopard geckos breeders/BREEDERS CIRCLE/DEAN/100.00

Benefit auction for Chucks freedom breeder racks/NICK/DAVEPFENT/600.00

Benefit auction of a BOA RICK/CHRIS JCCS/HARALD/150.00

DONATIONS CASH

Annabella---50 split/ 25 rick 25 maggie
Anonymous----200 rick
Cheryl---100 split/ 50 rick 50 maggie
Brandi—30 rick
Maryland dragons ---20 chuck
Ryan jarosek---50 split/ 25 rick 25 maggie

Old 05-24-2010, 01:26 AM   #163
SApythons
I just have to comment on something I noticed in the email .pdf DAND posted. Sorry I don't know how to copy it here, but Christina says " . . .everyone who sent money had fees taken out for paypal . . ." I specifically asked her how she wanted the money sent so they wouldn't be hit with fees. I still have the pm's. I can't be the only one they gave those instructions to.
So does paypal take out fees regardless of how the money is sent?

Old 05-24-2010, 01:27 AM   #164
StrictlyExotics
I would publically apologize but I have a feeling that I will NEVER need to. The auctions have been over for almost 2 mos now. There is no acceptable reason that Maggie and Rick have yet to be paid all of the funds due them.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:28 AM   #165
Willow
No Sue...I also was requested to send my money as a "gift" so that no fee's where taken out

Old 05-24-2010, 01:28 AM   #166
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by SApythons View Post
I just have to comment on something I noticed in the email .pdf DAND posted. Sorry I don't know how to copy it here, but Christina says " . . .everyone who sent money had fees taken out for paypal . . ." I specifically asked her how she wanted the money sent so they wouldn't be hit with fees. I still have the pm's. I can't be the only one they gave those instructions to.
So does paypal take out fees regardless of how the money is sent?
Nope... There was most likely very little fees, if any at all, taken out of the funds given them as they STATED to send the funds as a "gift"

Old 05-24-2010, 01:34 AM   #167
joseydiann
Oh no... It was sent as a gift???? Eeeek not sure how well that will hold up in court..!
She can be like "LOOK" see it was a gift sent to MY paypal ect..????

Old 05-24-2010, 01:38 AM   #168
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
Oh no... It was sent as a gift???? Eeeek not sure how well that will hold up in court..!
Mine was sent as money owed and the product was listed on my invoice that I MADE her send me. I am in the process of disputing my payments through PayPal as we speak. Tomorrow, I will be calling my credit card company as well.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:39 AM   #169
Melinda
Quote:
Originally Posted by joseydiann View Post
I don't think it will be a problem as she posted on her own account the totals and all info regarding the auction items.

Old 05-24-2010, 01:39 AM   #170
Southern Wolf
Rich (Webslave).... I have a request

Please sticky this thread so anyone that comes to the BOI can see right off the bat what kind of people Jeff & Christina Wise are. This is the lowest of the low.... to run auctions for a grieving widow... then steal some of the proceeds.

I know you let Wes come back just long enough to make one post to Maggie.... so I know you must think highly of her.... please sticky this thread.

People (<< had to change it for you Harald) like this should not be allowed to drop to the bottom.

Thanks for the consideration

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina horn, christina wise, flint michigan, garden of eden lawn care, jeff wise, wise reptiles