Inquiry Dan Eby (Inquiry) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-03-2012, 09:40 AM   #1
Winter
Dan Eby (Inquiry)

Has anyone here ever done business with him? He advertises on KS, but I can't find any info on him through a search of the BOI.

Thanks!

Lauren Hendricks

Old 06-04-2012, 03:57 AM   #2
kingpinreptiles
I bought snakes from Dan twice last year, a pair of milks for about 300 bucks, and then later on in the year I got a trio from him for almost 2000. Both sets of snakes arrived safely and professionally packed and I was glad I got them. Dan's a good guy in my book.

Old 06-04-2012, 05:18 AM   #3
dniles
All if my interactions with Dan have been very positive. He is a solid guy and I am sure he will treat you well.

Dave Niles
DNS Reptiles
www.freewebs.com/dnsreptiles

Old 06-04-2012, 12:27 PM   #4
Bioteacher
I bought some Candoia bibroni australis off of Dan this past year. The male is better than advertised and one of the nicest I've seen (super bright orange). The female is also huge for the species and in great health - eats everything. The prices were good and Dan was nice to work with.

Chris Carille
Garden of Eden Exotics
http://edenexotics.weebly.com/
http://nyexotics.blogspot.com/p/phot...ledisplay.html

Old 06-04-2012, 01:45 PM   #5
TriangleReptiles
I purchased New Mexico milks from Dan. The entire transaction was flawless. You can trust Dan 100%.

Old 05-08-2014, 11:32 PM   #6
April Homich
I just completed a trade with Dan, and it went perfectly. I shipped first, and he held my snake for over a month until I had quarantine space open. The blood python I received is beautiful!

Funny thing, though. If I search the BOI, nothing comes up under his name. If I google it, it finds this BOI thread (I did this before agreeing to a trade). Is his name just too short to search? I put it in " " and it still didn't work.

Old 05-09-2014, 12:53 AM   #7
sgherp
I got some boas from him last Feb and they arrived healthy and looked amazing!!

Old 03-18-2015, 03:04 PM   #8
Dardin
Great experience

I just got a juvenile Western Hognose from Dan after researching every option out there. I found these posts and took a chance - glad I did!

Dan answered all of my questions quickly, and the hog arrived professionally packaged and healthy as a horse, and the exact animal in the pictures. He ate 24 hours after he got here...if that's not a sign of a healthy snake I d know what is.

I will definitely be going through him for all my snakes...highly recommended.

Old 03-18-2015, 03:24 PM   #9
buddy1

Dan is great to do business with

Old 03-18-2015, 05:23 PM   #10
BLUAZUL1
Dan is a Good Guy will answer all your questions. Great Hognose snakes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!