Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 89 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-14-2016, 09:13 PM   #881
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by JButera View Post
What exactly does he want you to 'fix'?
Kruger wants the twelth boa that didn't get shipped - the adult female proven breeder jaguar het anery - and IMO the most valuable one of the lot.

Old 08-14-2016, 09:25 PM   #882
juliasara
I still can't understand how Kruger thinks he is owed anything. Had he sent the guns, sure there's no doubt Alex would owe him but he already has over $3k worth of snakes he still hasnt paid for. No one in their right mind would send him more. The only thing Kruger deserves is an extended stay in one of Arizona's prisons, another felony on his record and court ordered restitution.

Old 08-14-2016, 09:47 PM   #883
JButera
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Kruger wants the twelth boa that didn't get shipped - the adult female proven breeder jaguar het anery - and IMO the most valuable one of the lot.
Then what, Alex gets his guns? If that's the case, it'll be worth it. Needless to say, they'll need a neutral third party to conduct the transaction.

Old 08-14-2016, 11:12 PM   #884
Bronx Boa

He doesn't have the guns anymore. Within weeks of receiving my snakes, he was telling me he only had one of the two guns we agreed to trade for.

The BronX BoA

Old 08-14-2016, 11:14 PM   #885
Bronx Boa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post

He doesn't have the guns anymore. Within weeks of receiving my snakes, he was telling me he only had one of the two guns we agreed to trade for.

The BronX BoA

And not to mention, that when I offered him to ship the guns to my brother a licensed army sergeant who lives in CO...I heard nothing from him.

This was his plan all along. To get free snakes and he thought I was going to deal with getting ripped off.

The BronX BoA

Old 08-15-2016, 03:03 PM   #886
chads300
Did I also read on here this Kruger fella has a prior record?

Old 08-15-2016, 03:10 PM   #887
chads300
Alex honestly this guy was just stealing from you from the get go, he thinks he got free snakes and made some money on them and NEVER had any intention of paying you or giving you a bang bang, or sending the snakes back. Here's where I am at, my offer still stands, I will eat the shipping on your snakes, but I want proof he still has all of them, and I will hold it open until TOMORROW! And if he does not accept them from looking at all the messages and texts, there is MORE than enough evidence there for theft by deception movable property(f2) and I strongly suggest going that route and beings I've been threw this before I will help you every step of the way, this has been almost a year now and it's obvious what has happened and enough is enough

Old 08-15-2016, 03:18 PM   #888
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by chads300 View Post
Yes. Felony theft, Felony drug possession, and I believe there may be more.

Old 08-15-2016, 04:01 PM   #889
chads300
well who would have thought that? Go figure. Alex, weight to me on here or p.m and Ile help get the ball rolling with you on getting him charged up some more.clearly he knew what he was doing from the get go

Old 08-15-2016, 04:06 PM   #890
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by chads300 View Post
Page #71, post #705.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger