For Sale High-Quality Suamatran Reds! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 05:52 PM   #1
JDReptiles
Thumbs up High-Quality Suamatran Reds!

Hello, we have some more CB Sumatran Reds for sale now. All are female and love small live rats, but I can convert them to f/t for you. They are all nearly two years old, they were born March '07. They are all perfectly health and top-notch, they are guaranteed to be sexed properly.

BLOOD FEMALE #1
INFO: A great snake for the beginner and experienced herpers alike! This girl is so tame that, when family comes, my 4-year-old cousin holds her! She really is an attractive snake, with a wide variation of color on her. She weighs 423 grams and measures 26 inches. Definitely a looker! BIGGEST OF GROUP.
PRICE: $225

BLOOD FEMALE #2
INFO: This animal is INCREDIBLE. I've never seen a Red blood with color this dark! It's almost black, and I can send you more pics to prove it, just look at the difference between her and the other two! She looks like a black cherry. She weighs 304 grams and measures 24 inches. She has a bit of an attitude, but that's OK when you look that good.
PRICE: $200

BLOOD FEMALE #3
INFO: If you're looking for a blood with some very smooth coloring and nicely blending markings, then this girl's for you! Here colors flow so nicely and evenly, especially on her tail. She actually has a very nice head as well. She weighs 342 grams and measures 25 inches. She is handleable, not puppy tame. PERFECT for future Blood projects!
PRICE: $175

Feel free to call, E-mail or text me at anytime. Flexible payment plans are available. Discounts are available if you buy multiple animals. Contact with Zip code for a shipping quote.

Jesse Dameron
417-207-6349
jesse@dameronreptiles.com
www.dameronreptiles.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-02-2009, 11:57 PM   #2
drizzt08
hello i am interested in all 3 of these email me at mitchelsexotics@gmail.com

Old 01-03-2009, 12:05 AM   #3
JDReptiles
Hey bud. Sorry, but these are all sold.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread

Tags
blood python, jeff signoretti, jesse dameron, sam seps, sumatran python