Sneak preview - BoardOfInquiry.com - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 10-31-2005, 02:08 PM   #11
Dennis1
Sounds Great
I would probably use it
But aren't you worried of the legal ramifications of such a site?

Old 10-31-2005, 02:44 PM   #12
Chris@TSE
Seems like a great idea!

Alot of mods have been written for the new version of vbulletin already, and the great part about it is many have been released in the new "plug-in" format the software now accepts which bypasses the need for any actual coding or alterations.

Man, and to think you had your hands full with fauna...... Fantastic idea...... When it takes off though look forward to having a full-time staff

Good Luck!

Old 10-31-2005, 02:44 PM   #13
Chris@TSE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
But aren't you worried of the legal ramifications of such a site?
such as?

Old 10-31-2005, 02:55 PM   #14
Dennis1
I dont know
just that some companies have a bunch of lawyers(<--no warning points for cussing..lol) on payroll to protect their images and stuff im sure they would find a loophole in some law somewhere to harass the forum?
calling a small business on a bad deal is one thing but i wouldnt want wallmart pissed at me
Dont get me wrong i think it would be a great site if that wasnt a problem

Old 10-31-2005, 02:56 PM   #15
Chris@TSE
Here is the spell check for 3.5 Rich http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ht=spell+check

If you require any help setting it up let me know, its quite easy....

Old 10-31-2005, 03:04 PM   #16
Laura Fopiano
Talking I like it

I was surprised that the black and gold did not hurt my eyes, and is rather pleasing. Keep us updated on the availability. Good job!!

Old 10-31-2005, 03:30 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis1
lawyers(<--no warning points for cussing..lol)

Old 10-31-2005, 05:28 PM   #18
coyote
The appearance of a site can add to or detract from its credibility. The black with gold looks more professional than bright colors.

Old 10-31-2005, 08:21 PM   #19
YJHB
Wow, what a nice site...I love the black and gold lettering! It looks VERY user friendly, and I think ppl would use it for that reason alone.

Do you think there could be a category for household items, like the knick nacks ppl buy at Hallmark and what-not? Or how about kitchen items, like dish washers, mixers, and etc...

Maybe check the categories that Consumer Reports uses, just to make sure you don't leave anything out? Do you have a CR book lying around? I'm thinking there may be more categories that one person couldn't think of right off...

Old 10-31-2005, 11:24 PM   #20
Powderfinger
That looks really sharp!!! I really like the color scheme, and the site has a very professional appearance.

Nice Job!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!