For Sale /FT 1.1.1 Great Cresties - GROUP DEALS!! Will hold trades over winter! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 10-31-2012, 12:39 PM   #1
juliethegr8t
/FT 1.1.1 Great Cresties - GROUP DEALS!! Will hold trades over winter!

Discounted prices extended through this week, plus great new group deals!!

Take the male + probable female for $150 ($75 each! - $90 total off original prices!)
Take the probable female + lavender for $180 ($90 each - $85 total off original prices!)
Take all three for $250 ($83 each - $105 total off original prices!)

Due to recent serious illness I have not been able to set up a proper photo shoot. I realize that these photos are below par and I apologize. If you require better photos I will do my best to get you some in my lightbox. Will get current weights if requested as well. I feel a little crazy for offering these prices but since shipping windows are closing I need to move these kids asap if possible! I am entertaining offers especially on multiple animals and also may be willing to trade. For trades I would be looking for guaranteed female cresteds with lots of cream - clean a bonus but not required, or saras of any age (will trade multiple animals or possibly add cash for that "right one"). I'd also look at unsexed very creamy kiddos.

These first 2 are from Miracle Max x Athena, first released from this pairing. You're getting great genetics with these geckos, this pairing produced 1 blonde, 1 black/cream, 2 creamsicles, and 2 red/creams.

Parents-
Miracle Max:

Athena:

Male Sub-Adult, "Truth" - He is very attractive gecko, though does have very mild floppy tail from refusing to sleep in a proper position (discounted price)! Fires up brick red (not fully fired in his photo - I'd just woke him up). He has a very creamy dorsal, fringe and kneecaps, a bit of cream spotting on his laterals, and some red and black dalmation spotting. A nicely shaped head and crests and should be a beautiful adult. He has a significant blushing trait like his father and his throat is usually cherry red. Also please note his tail is not as short as it appears in the main photo - just a funky angle! Was $90, now $65:

Probable Female Sub-Adult "Selene" - All her male older and younger siblings have dropped bulges and she has no sign of one so I feel fairly confident on her gender. She has an incredible base color that when fully fired is extremely dark. She is only half-fired in her photos. She has some small red and black dalmation spots, a very nice nearly solid creamy dorsal, and gorgeous, extremley creamy and wildly patterned laterals! Nicely shaped head and crests. She's been a holdback until now as she's only getting more gorgeous, but I'm holding back a black/cream female sibling and I unfortunately can't keep them all. Was $150, now $125:

And finally, the only kiddo I am currently releasing from my Lavender & Cream project - this one is out of Inigo x Liebchen, killer genetics.

Parents-
Inigo:

Liebchen:

Unsexed Juvenile "Last Lee" - This baby is the ONLY one I am currently releasing to the public from my Lavender & Cream Project, they are turning out *that* nice! It is completely unfired in its photo. However, I can tell you that as the youngest one, this kiddo is only just coming into its colors and "creaminess" (you can especially see this starting on the dorsal and lower laterals). All of the kids from this project have only increased their cream with age and I have three tri-colors already (one NFS older sibling can be seen below - you've got the same potential with this little one, they looked nearly identical as hatchlings)! Was $115, now $90:

Here is an older NFS kid from the same parents mostly fired, it is a tri (who started out looking very similar to the above gecko) to show you what the pairing can produce - all babies have all got creamier and creamier with age so anything is possible with the previous gecko IMO:

Prices do not include shipping - I will ship with SYR or Reptiles Express, and am happy to give you a quote if you send me your zipcode (usually runs $40-55). For questions or interest please email me at juliethegr8t@hotmail.com. Don't be afraid to make me an offer, but please only serious inquires. I will hold animals on trade over the winter if necessary with a "good will" deposit. Terms, additional information, and photos can be found on my website. Thank you!

Julie
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!