For Sale low price bday sale!!! hypo citrus lucy male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Old 01-25-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
emericanz
Exclamation low price bday sale!!! hypo citrus lucy male

BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!!! $100 shipped!!!
my 21st birthday is in 5 days i want him gone by then! deal is only lasting till the 30th and price goes back up!!!! also price is obo. im willing to go lower until january 30th!!!!!!!!!

youll never find a better price anywhere hes worth $250!!!! u can have him at $100 bucks! im lossing so much money on this i just need him at a good home!

if your local to me ill give u his cage set up for free. serisouly need him out!!!

i have plenty more pics i can send via email or to your cell phone just send me a pm!!!!

male who i bought a few months back hes close to a year and 5 months hes a hypo lucy/cirtus extremely light in color has a white tint to scales

hes the yellow one to the right

NO REFUNDS. once youve paid and it ships, you take full responsibility for the package. tracking number included.
must pay as gift or add the extra paypal fee ontop of priced agreed upon.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!