For Sale Large Wood Table with several snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > All Other Herp Related Material

Notices

Old 05-18-2015, 10:39 AM   #1
Monster1one
Large Wood Table with several snakes

This table is in awesome shape stumbled across it and figured someone would really like to have it.

I will be taking offers the highest offer gets the table its in perfect condition no chips or scrapes, or any cosmetic flaws.

05-28-2015 I will contact the highest offer and keep in mind when making offers you are responsible for your own shipping or arranging pick up of table.

Please leave your contact info Name, Phone.

I will not do PayPal they are rip offs.

Money Order

Western Union

Or Your Bank Manager calls my Bank Manager to set up a direct transfer of funds.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-18-2015, 01:00 PM   #2
Pinky gecko girl
PayPal is the most common as the buyer does not get scammed that way. Any person that is in this hobby will tell you. Personally I would never buy online without PayPal.

Old 05-18-2015, 01:54 PM   #3
Occidentalis
Is the plastic clear with orange under it, or is this the orange bondo type plastic? Are there a lot of bubbles?

Old 05-19-2015, 07:42 AM   #4
Monster1one
PAYPAL TABLE WITH SNAKES

This is for Pinky My feelings toward Papal are not good ones, its very obvious that you have not had to deal with Papal when it come to there commitment They simply will not honor nor will they protect you, you can force them to stand behind there commitment only if you get on a airplane fly out of country and file civil case against papal only then will papal lay down for you.

Pinky I have my way of making online transactions and only been ripped off once because I choose not to fight papal by going out of country when push comes to shove you will see papal only takes not gives or helps.

If someone does not want the table that is fine don't make offer however if you are interested any prospective buyer should feel protected to go in and talk to there bank manage and say yes I need you to call Community Bank in such and such town because here is the satiation your Manager will know the details of transaction and assist you to know you are sending your money to a real person at a real bank.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-19-2015, 08:52 AM   #5
Pinky gecko girl
That's cool, I have had to deal with PayPal as well.
Been scammed had to fill I report and they gave full refund. As long as you don't sind money friends and family they are very easy to deal with. Sorry for your bad experience.

I run a full art business through PayPal.
And deal with PayPal pretty much daily.

Old 05-19-2015, 09:55 AM   #6
Monster1one
Pink Gecko

Sorry if its a strange way to do business but I prefer to keep transactions in control of my country and people that can be trusted just a little more.
it's great you have had good experiences I did to for a long time.

its hard to get my pics to post to this site the table is very clear just the flash and light I guess the snakes are very well seen in there natural colors.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!