Dont know what to do. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2005, 02:19 PM   #1
kaykay
Dont know what to do.

I have a veiled chameleon. My friend also has one but she keeps it in a glass tank. The tank is really big but the problem is ventilation. it pretty cold where my friend lives so she says that is why she has a glass tank. she says the pet store told her she wouldnt be able to keep it warm enough and humid enough in a screen cage. she has a screen top and she keeps a fan going in her room. her cham is perfectly healthy tho. i have told her to get a screen cage but she says her parents wouldnt buy her another cage seeing as they bought this one. i dont know what to do becuase i realy like her cham and i kno she does too. any advice would be greatly apreciated. thanks