Bad Guy Mike Matson (Mikes Phat Frogs) - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-12-2016, 07:01 AM   #91
jrsexotics
So making fun of those less fortunate with an extra chromosome....... Hmmmmm

I'm curious Dan if you have a reptile business

Old 06-12-2016, 07:03 AM   #92
jrsexotics

Old 06-12-2016, 07:16 AM   #93
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrsexotics View Post
Not even remotely. I'm simply making fun of the fact that you're woefully stupid, without having a legitimate affliction on which to blame it.

Quote:
Nope. Nor do I have your long and proven trail of scams, lies, cowardly (unfulfilled) threats, harassment or bullying from a comically safe distance. What you fail to comprehend, is that attacking my relevance does absolutely nothing to negate anything I've posted. Keep on flailing.

Old 06-12-2016, 07:19 AM   #94
jrsexotics
��������

Old 06-12-2016, 07:19 AM   #95
juliasara
What does anyone else having a reptile business have to do with you being a bad guy? The title of this thread is "Bad Guy Mike Matson (mikes phat frogs)", that's you isn't it? No one else here is named mike matson, I know your having trouble comprehending this but I'll try to dumb it down so you can try to understand, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT YOU, NO ONE ELSE, SO BRINGING OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR BUSINESS UP IS OFF TOPIC. If you would like to discuss other people find a thread with their name in the topic line and post there.

Old 06-12-2016, 07:19 AM   #96
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangthane View Post
Not even remotely. I'm simply making fun of the fact that you're woefully stupid, without having a legitimate affliction on which to blame it.

Nope. Nor do I have your long and proven trail of scams, lies, cowardly (unfulfilled) threats, harassment or bullying from a comically safe distance. What you fail to comprehend, is that attacking my relevance does absolutely nothing to negate anything I've posted. Keep on flailing.

Old 06-12-2016, 07:26 AM   #97
jrsexotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by juliasara View Post
What does anyone else having a reptile business have to do with you being a bad guy? The title of this thread is "Bad Guy Mike Matson (mikes phat frogs)", that's you isn't it? No one else here is named mike matson, I know your having trouble comprehending this but I'll try to dumb it down so you can try to understand, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT YOU, NO ONE ELSE, SO BRINGING OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR BUSINESS UP IS OFF TOPIC. If you would like to discuss other people find a thread with their name in the topic line and post there.
Boy someone's alittle hurt that she was brought up on Facebook. I think I'll block you on there and have some fun with your name and business. Since, I feel like a few of you and want to comment about someone else that I've never had a transaction with. Should be fun. Who knows the publicity about you may help you out. Don't worry I won't charge you for the free advertising

The topic of this tread has been taken care of.... So not its just a pot stirring contest.

I'll just let this be now. I've said all that I want too.

Old 06-12-2016, 07:37 AM   #98
Black Adder
Quote:
Boy someone's alittle hurt that she was brought up on Facebook. I think I'll block you on there and have some fun with your name and business. Since, I feel like a few of you and want to comment about someone else that I've never had a transaction with. Should be fun. Who knows the publicity about you may help you out. Don't worry I won't charge you for the free advertising

The topic of this tread has been taken care of.... So not its just a pot stirring contest.

I'll just let this be now. I've said all that I want too.

In case you really do have reading comprehension skills, the topic of this thread is simply.......mike matson (mikes phat frogs)
and as you are obviously still in existence how do you reason the topic has been taken care of please?

From my understanding while you continue to live and breathe etc etc, then this topic will still have relevance.

The mods have pointed this out to you already.......

Old 06-12-2016, 12:23 PM   #99
Lucille
Quote:
I let the last two days go thru with back and forth messages with members not involved in either transactions.
I guess I am a bit surprised at the FB comments copied and shown here. Mike has mentioned a number of times, and been critical of, comments made by those here who were not part of the transactions in question.
Yet in his FB posts not only are there such people posting about transactions they were not involved in (the transactions in question and Fauna in general), but he actually seems to be encouraging them.
It seems somewhat hypocritical

Old 06-12-2016, 12:47 PM   #100
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
I guess I am a bit surprised at the FB comments copied and shown here. Mike has mentioned a number of times, and been critical of, comments made by those here who were not part of the transactions in question.
Yet in his FB posts not only are there such people posting about transactions they were not involved in (the transactions in question and Fauna in general), but he actually seems to be encouraging them.
It seems somewhat hypocritical
Would what he posted about me on facebook be considered libel?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!