Inquiry "alternaking". Tony Covell - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-08-2018, 11:50 AM   #1
rodneyj
"alternaking". Tony Covell

Anyone have transactions with this guy recently?????
Thanks in advance for any responses-
Rodney

Old 11-08-2018, 01:18 PM   #2
Robert Walker
I would contact: Keith Amelung
Account: Kieth A
He just had an experience with him. Perhaps ask him to post here so we can see how it turned out. Good luck

Old 11-08-2018, 05:03 PM   #3
rodneyj
Thanks Robert- I sent him a message. I hope to get a positive response-

Old 11-08-2018, 08:34 PM   #4
rodneyj
Trying to get this animal that I bought from him shipped-
Attached Images

Old 11-08-2018, 08:41 PM   #5
Beyond GenetiX
Can you post a link to the ad?

Old 11-08-2018, 09:06 PM   #6
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond GenetiX View Post
Can you post a link to the ad?
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=664508

Old 11-08-2018, 09:25 PM   #7
Beyond GenetiX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Thank you Robert!

Old 11-09-2018, 04:20 PM   #8
rodneyj
Just received confirmation from Keith A that he has been in communication with Tony about his purchase and was sent a pic of a shipping label that was created for his Wednesday shipment of Alterna. I would appreciate getting my animal out also Tony.

Old 11-09-2018, 04:40 PM   #9
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneyj View Post
I would appreciate getting my animal out also Tony.
Almost 3 months to finalize a deal? Was there any delay on your part Rodney to wrap this up in a timely manner? We all have different definitions of "timely manner", but I used to ship within a couple of days after a snake was sold. Why 3 months later?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternaking View Post
This girl has got better with ago
Color is incredible!!!
On f/t medium rats
$1,100 shipped
480 760 1325
Thanks Rodney Jtineant
Last edited by alternaking; 08-13-2018 at 03:23 PM.

Old 11-09-2018, 06:03 PM   #10
rodneyj
Hello Robert,
He did not want to ship while it was so hot to which I agreed. I contacted him several weeks ago (Oct 22 - I would think sufficiently cool at this point on his end)asking to go ahead and ship because we are about to be in the opposite situation -too cold on my end.
Apparently he is working out of town during the week and then broke his phone etc- however, 3 weeks is ample time to find a window somewhere to ship.
I am disappointed that I can get no firm date for shipping yet effort is made to get a shipment to his latest customer.
I can appreciate the struggles that life can throw you BUT communicating and following up are the keys to conducting business correctly. If my phone was broken the first thing I would do would be to get a cheap Walmart track phone to hold me over.
I don't want anything other than the snake I bought sent in the perfect healthy condition he swore (150%) that it was in when I bought it or my money back.
I have been in communication with his wife today, thanks to Keith supplying her number and she requested that I text her the screen shot that I already posted above.I have received no response after I sent it.
I am still hopeful that we can conclude our transaction without difficulty.
Thanks-

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!