Bad Guy Rhode Island Reptile Enclosures: Warning - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2016, 02:51 PM   #11
Robert Walker
I imagine that Rich or one of the other moderators will be deleting this linked thread soon, but here is a quick look into RIRE response yesterday.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...60#post1897060

Old 03-17-2016, 03:24 PM   #12
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
I imagine that Rich or one of the other moderators will be deleting this linked thread soon, but here is a quick look into RIRE response yesterday.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...60#post1897060
Reading the other thread i find the part where they state they provided temporary cages with heat and light quite fascinating.
This would imply the op must be localish to the vendor and probably needs to update their location info in their profile.
Is it true the vendor did indeed provide temporary cages?

Old 03-17-2016, 03:41 PM   #13
tlmoon
The OP needs to answer the timelines question and clarify whether he is in Switzerland. I can understand a delay especially if shipping overseas...but it sounds like maybe he is in the States?

OP, we try to be fair here and get the whole story, so it is normal for people to ask for additional information (ie don't feel like it's an attack or anything). The more you can provide, the more clear it is for everyone.

Old 03-17-2016, 06:09 PM   #14
cobra0212
Sorry for this misinformation. Indeed, I recently moved to Boston MA. I will update my profile. I am now in contact with RIRE, I'll provide you more details if the problem get solved. A delivery was promized for tonight.

Old 03-17-2016, 06:32 PM   #15
BeauBoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Reading the other thread i find the part where they state they provided temporary cages with heat and light quite fascinating.
This would imply the op must be localish to the vendor and probably needs to update their location info in their profile.
Is it true the vendor did indeed provide temporary cages?
I have to admit, that my opinion of the seller went up a couple of notches when I read that....
~Beau

Old 03-17-2016, 11:02 PM   #16
cobra0212
Today was the 4th promise for a delivery, after more than 150 emails and many text messages... I'm still waiting and of course his cell phone is off. Surprised? I'm sure he will come with a freshly invented excuse tomorrow morning.
So feel free to buy anything from him if you think he isn't a scammer... I'll see with the local police how to get my money back.
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2016, 11:05 PM   #17
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
Funny that text must be old cause there is no storm here now.

Old 03-17-2016, 11:07 PM   #18
cobra0212
Text is from today!

Old 03-17-2016, 11:12 PM   #19
SIGNATURE DESIGN EXOTICS
Well I live 45 mins from boston and its not snowing so he is full of it about the weather. Sorry he's a pain in the behind. But I will say his cages are awesome. My friend pat had the same problems took him a extra three weeks but the cages are worth the wait. I just wish he would be honest and tell people they take awhile instead of trying not to lose a sale. I hope you get yours soon! GOOD LUCK

Old 03-17-2016, 11:32 PM   #20
shammond89
I'm currently going through the exact same thing with this guy. He's been telling me for weeks now that it is done and keeps scheduling times for delivery. Every single day he had another excuse. He gives me the same excuses when I try to plan picking it up myself. Yesterday I told him that ifi didn't have it by today, that I just wanted my money back. He went as far as telling me he was on his way, giving me the ETA in his gps (which was 10 49 pm) and then shutting off his phone. I have never seen anything so unprofessional in my entire life and he can't even answer his phone to discuss it with me.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!