Good Guy American Rodent Supply - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-28-2013, 05:00 PM   #31
Xaila
I just ordered from here for the first time and got my stuff today.

Everything arrived looking great! I was a bit worried about thaw because something came up and I had to be away from the house for awhile and knew it'd be sitting there for an hour or two, but there was more than enough dry ice and everything was still frozen solid.

I'm very pleased with the packaging and appearance of the rodents as well. No feces or dirty rats. Very clean overall. I read that some people had trouble with inconsistent sizing but my rats all look pretty uniform.

I'd definitely order from them again!

Old 08-29-2013, 02:36 AM   #32
Heaven
I used to buy all my mice from them until I received two orders in a row where the bags had split from coming in contact with the dry ice.

Old 08-29-2013, 03:11 AM   #33
treeboa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven View Post
I used to buy all my mice from them until I received two orders in a row where the bags had split from coming in contact with the dry ice.
I've never had this problem with them, but you're not the first I've heard this from. To tell you the truth with saving about 10-30 percent (depending on the size of my order) with the free shipping, I'll spend a few cents and a little time to repack them if it happens.

Old 03-13-2014, 01:52 PM   #34
treeboa
I received another perfect order from ARS today. they arrived completely frozen even with a 24hr delay due to a snowstorm. No split bags, perfectly sized, and clean. Best value in frozen rodents!

Old 03-13-2014, 02:35 PM   #35
Ken Diehl
Brian is a standup guy, I know from experience. I will be buying all my rodents from American Rodent Supply.

Ken Diehl
San Antonio

Old 08-27-2014, 02:21 PM   #36
gila7150
I just received my second order from American Rodent Supply. They arrived ice cold, clean and appropriately sized. I've been very satisfied with both of my orders and plan to continue using them in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!