Jerald Novak DBA...JNfrog???? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-15-2007, 07:07 PM   #1
herpsunlimited
Angry Jerald Novak DBA...JNfrog????

I have a story for all of you! This is currently unresolved and I remain optimistic that this guy will do the right thing. I purchased a 1.1 of leopard turtles from him and the arrangement was that he would ship overnight to me. I specified overnight as my wife would be going out of town, and that's the way the package had to go. So the guy ships on a thursday, although I requested a wendsday, and then purchased the shipping 2nd day UPS!!! Can you beleive this? So obviously that means, they sit in a warehouse until Monday, because he didn't pay the extra and get the saturday delivery! He said it was honest mistake, but how could it be an honest mistake when your in the reptile business? I will update this when I find out what this guy is going to do. He is based out of Redmon, WA, and has another business name that starts with "pacific" if anyone has any information or dealings with Jerald Novak good or bad, please post them here. I have been in the community a long time, and cannot beleive that this has happened. Those poor animals are suffering and it is aweful.

Old 06-19-2007, 02:00 AM   #2
herpsunlimited
Recieved Torts Today!!!!!!!

After 5 days in shipping, I recieved the tortoises and thank god they were alive! The five day shipping was NOT an error of UPS, the above mentioned seller, sent them that way, although I paid for overnight shipping. He stated that he didn't know the difference between overnight and 2nd day although he has been in the reptile business for 15 years! Plus that by shipping on a thursday second day means that they would sit in a warehouse until the first business day of the following week. PNW turtleworks is the other name the business goes by. I'm not saying don't buy from this guy, just saying you better ensure that the shipping that you pay for is what you get! Thank you, Carlos Monday

Old 05-14-2009, 10:54 PM   #3
pnwturtleworks
Wow! If I had known the above post existed I would have responded a couple years ago. Carlos Monday (herpes unlimited) insisted I use a different carrier than my usual. Also we only ship Tues. and Wed. for the saftey of the animal in case the carrier makes a mistake. Carlos insisted he had to have them by Fri. I asked the new carrier to bring shipping lables for the torts to arrive at Carlos's the next day. I didn't realize till after they were in route it was 2nd day arrival. My mistake!
I tried fix this by offering a full refund including shipping. This was not good enough. During the entire transaction while trying to make this right with Carlos I was insulted, had to listen to swearing, and him throwing childish tantrums repeatedly that no rational person would listen to. I got to hear a host of implausible stories from the past, one about tortoises that when found at the warehouse they were actually "steaming" from being so hot.

At pnwturtleworks we take pride in offering healthy captive born offspring. As anyone who breeds reptiles knows this takes a lot of time and hard work. If you're curious about Carlos's reputation, just ask around - it speaks for it's self!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!