Bad Guy Yewaredrawlin (Dan Costello?) stealing pics - scammer - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2009, 10:14 PM   #11
ballznboaz
im famous

Old 03-15-2009, 10:25 PM   #12
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballznboaz View Post
im famous
Your not famous, you been outted and your a fool!

People can now see you coming a mile away.

Old 03-15-2009, 11:09 PM   #13
Ken Harbart
Just reposting some info about this scammer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart View Post
Well, it's time to post some more info regarding my research into this tangled web...

In one of the ads that was posted and subsequently deleted by this person using the youngdeezy69 profile, a reply was posted by Yewaredrawlin, which is the same person as Boaznballz (he has not yet posted using that account) singing the praises of our confirmed con artist.

Rather than this possibly being the same individual, it seems to be more of a case of birds of a feather. Yewaredrawlin, aka Dan Costello, uses the handle deczero05 on AIM. Coincidentally, he happens to have a reputation as a scammer in some online poker communities. By the way folks... his profile here lists him as being 23, but he actually just turned 18 a few months ago. His Myspace account, which I managed to track down fairly easily is My Mind Be on This Paper [McF]. Heck, here's a pic that he put online of himself...

Minor in possession, anyone?

Old 03-15-2009, 11:26 PM   #14
jim0602
Not sure who s pic this is but you would think if he was going to send stolen pics he could at least steal the correct pics to send to someone when he’s trying to sell what there looking for. Anyone know who this 1 belongs to ??
Attached Images

Old 03-16-2009, 12:21 AM   #15
Craigh
Just wondering is there any way to report this scumbag for internet crimes ? Theres more then enough evidence for conspiracy to commit just from what he posted and pm he sent people on fauna..

Old 03-16-2009, 11:31 AM   #16
munchkin1020
Hey guys, I thank you all for catching this, I was a little weary about all his information being new.
Thanks

Old 03-16-2009, 12:59 PM   #17
cursedj
scam

he answered my ad for amazon tree boas with pictures of emerald tree boas, and then some stolen pics from carolina reptiles.the pics of the emeralds were so good, i knew it was from national geographic or something. he claims the emeralds had a clutch of 20 eggs last season...... eggs. good times.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:00 PM   #18
cursedj
scam

i notified carolina reptiles and he played with him a bit also, and said they were definitely his photos.

Old 03-21-2009, 12:45 AM   #19
laterob
New Alias - Ed Hardy

Same guy, same e-mail, new name. See this thread:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=129162

Old 03-24-2009, 09:51 AM   #20
Bill & Amy
Here's a stupid question? Why hasn't he been banned yet? Why allow him to be here ripping money off from people? Am I missing something?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!