Bad Guy Watch out for grunt__11b! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2009, 09:05 AM   #11
brodie691
I kept mulling over this grunt_11b as to where i had seen that e:mail before... I figured it out finally....... This guy has sent me NUMEROUS e:mails in the past asking to buy certain snakes off of me. It was e:mail after e:mail and when i would think that i had some of them possibly sold to him then i wouldn't hear from him again. I am SO happy i did not sell anything to him as even if he had paid me, i would have hated to have sold to such a low life that would rip another reputable breeder off.
John i would also carry him to small claims court and hit him where it hurts.

matthew watkins

Old 05-06-2009, 09:08 AM   #12
xanaxez
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs View Post
I'm putting you on ignore... Peace.. I hope you get happier with your life so you don't have to thrive off the internet drama.... And here I thought you were a good dude.... I thought I was a good judge of people... My radar must've been off with you... People told me about you and your mood swings and how when your drunk you have no friends. I shoulda beleived them.. I didn't and I learned from it...

Mark aka Alan aka grunt11b aka whatever........

People? LMFAO!

I dont care what anyone says about you jas i think you're a good dude lol. i must say this though, i never thought i'd see someone with mood swings worse than yours bro but this guy has got you beat lmao. grunt, i have known jas for a little while now and i must say i do believe him on the part of him giving you the animal and in return you give him one of the crossed off spring. jas is in this for the love of reptiles, the hobby and to make money to pay for all of his other reptiles just like many of others are. so i dont see him giving you lesser and some females for free with no strings attached. friend or not you and you shouldnt expect that. if and when you get your money you should pay him regardless of how you feel about what has happened because in my eyes if you dont then that makes a thief and a liar.

Old 05-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #13
GREGORY J HALL
Why is there so much deciet in the snake breeding bussiness man I will never do a breeding loan even if it was my Dad LOL!

Old 05-06-2009, 09:53 AM   #14
joepythons
knock

John i think he needs a knock on his door by one of your friendly collectors .Mrs Grunt your a bumm

Old 05-09-2009, 11:02 PM   #15
jasballs
Hey guys, Thanks for the support! I'm happy to say that this has all been a "communacation problem" I once pmed Alan and when he responded he started his post with. "Dude I'll be sending out some money soon" Well, As I was pming him about a different matter. (gossip stuff) I said "forget about the money" and continued My conversation with him. Alan just pointed this out to me as if I meant forget about the money period!
Sorry to all that have read this and got bad vibes about Alan, And most of all I'm sorry to Alan.

Old 05-09-2009, 11:47 PM   #16
RJK890
What happened last night?

Freinds, don't let freinds, Drink and Post.

Glad Y'all got it worked out. I hope none of your boys knocked at his door.

Old 05-09-2009, 11:53 PM   #17
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890 View Post

Glad Y'all got it worked out. I hope none of your boys knocked at his door.
Na, They are all on their way to your door..

Old 05-09-2009, 11:54 PM   #18
RJK890
Oops, I before E, except after...

Quote:
Quote Me:
Freinds = Friends. I guess I've had enough. Where were my friends on that one?

Quote:
Quote Joe Pythons:
John i think he needs a knock on his door by one of your friendly collectors .Mrs Grunt your a bumm

Old 05-09-2009, 11:56 PM   #19
joepythons
away

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJK890 View Post
Freinds = Friends. I guess I've had enough. Where were my friends on that one?
Please step away from the beer its causing you to misspell words

Old 05-09-2009, 11:58 PM   #20
RJK890
Quote:
Quote JasBalls:
Na, They are all on their way to your door..
You better send them ALL.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!