Bad Guy lost lake chameleon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-13-2009, 12:48 AM   #1
repitles ny
lost lake chameleon

i need help back in dec i ordered a chameleon from this guy and i never got it or my money back. i paid through paypal filed a claim and nothing haapened i think that e cancelled his payapl. well i've been calling emailing since then tilll today and he has never getting back to me i need help to track this guy down

Old 05-13-2009, 01:32 AM   #2
JG1153
Well if you payed through paypal. Did you use funds that were in your paypal account or did you pay through paypal using a credit card or bank account? if you did the latter then you can go through your CC company or bank and you can get your funds back. Unfortunately in my experience paypal isn't very helpful when it comes to getting your money back. Also as I'm sure others will ask you the same thing. Please post the details of your transaction along with any emails or other evidence you might have to support your claim. Thanks

Old 05-13-2009, 01:44 AM   #3
JG1153
Also the more info you have about the vendor (such as business address, phone number, website, etc...) the easier it will be to do something about your situation. Lastly getting any kind of positive result from this situation will depend heavily on how involved and consequently how much time you're willing invest in all of this. Anyway getting your money back when you've been ripped off is usually pain, there's no guarantee that you will, but there's usually a few ways you can go about to increase your chances. Again it all depends on you and how much evidence/info you have.

Old 05-13-2009, 09:42 AM   #4
joepythons
is this them

Is this whom you are refering to? http://www.lostlakechameleons.com/contactus.html

Old 05-13-2009, 09:56 AM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
Can you post all emails regarding this transaction? Maybe pictures of the animal you wanted to buy?

Old 05-13-2009, 10:22 AM   #6
rjarosek
I went ahead and notified Lost Lake of this thread

Old 05-13-2009, 11:05 AM   #7
snakewrangler
I'm curious to see if they come here to straighten things out. I saw this person post negative reviews of Lost Lake on another forum a while back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!