Nick Mole "First Choice Reptiles" Inquiry - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2006, 10:31 PM   #51
kmease
Jim,
Josh requires little in the way of me or anyone else's name lending him credibility. I was simply stating the facts.
I guess notable can imply good or bad or either. Depending on who's looking and what their looking for.

I know, your P.O. cause your name wasn't included. :-)

Kenn

Old 02-13-2006, 10:42 PM   #52
FCReptiles
Wink To Kenn

Kenn,

I appreciate your post on Josh's behalf. You need to understand however that he never would have been brought into controversy if he had not made the post on the website. I made a mistake in misrepresenting animals, but a big issue would not have been made if that post was never posted. The situation was being addressed, sales were ceased, apologies were made(before you guys even posted that on your website). All customers who received those animals were taken care of, so there was no need to make a big issue of the ordeal. We are supposed to be working together as a team, and it does not seem that that is the way you guys want to work. Please email me privately, this issue does not need to get any bigger than it already is(unless of course that is your objective).
Best Regards,

Nick Mole
First Choice Reptiles
www.firstchoicereptiles.com

Old 02-13-2006, 11:02 PM   #53
Chameleon Company
Talking Hey Kenn,

I guarantee you that I am having a laugh with you on this one:
Quote:
Jim,
Josh requires little in the way of me or anyone else's name lending him credibility. I was simply stating the facts.
I guess notable can imply good or bad or either. Depending on who's looking and what their looking for.

I know, your P.O. cause your name wasn't included. :-)
I figured that my hurt feelings were going to be hard to disguise anyway !!
On the flip side, I think that most of the posters here have been even-handed enough to realize that we are not in a position to draw conclusions or point fingers relative to the situation between Josh and Nick. I have discussed this matter with a few interested folks on the side, and none had a negative few of Josh's position. Primarily because, as I said, its beyond the BOI to root out. I have a reputation around here for not liking the unnecessary trashing of folks that can go on here, the "feeding frenzy" mentality that can occur. I have children older than both Josh and Nick, and sympathize fully with all that you had to say. In the scheme of the larger chameleon community, I do not believe that this BOI thread will cause either him or Nick any problems, although the issue is much larger than this thread. Notables here hope that things resolve as best as can be hoped for. This under-study sure hopes so !

Old 02-14-2006, 01:05 AM   #54
FCReptiles
Thumbs up The end

Well it looks like the case is coming to a close. I just had a long conversation with Josh about this ordeal and it looks like everything is going to be resolved amicibly. I would like to say once again that I am taking %100 blame for this and I did not mean any Ill itent towards Josh Mease or CRG by posting this here. Hopefully Josh and I can get this all straightened out and one day we will sit back and laugh about it.

Regards,

Nick Mole
First Choice Reptiles
nick@firstchoicereptiles.com
www.firstchoicereptiles.com

Old 12-21-2012, 02:38 PM   #55
strutter769
I see only posts about lizard. Has anyone purchased a boa from First Choice?

Old 12-21-2012, 03:56 PM   #56
SPAR0W HAWK
I have non purchased a Boa from him but I do have had bad dealings with him and do not recommend him.

Old 01-31-2013, 12:02 PM   #57
jenembers
I JUST RECEIVED MY ORDER FROM NICK MOLE AKA FIRST CHOICE REPTILES TODAY AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER!

I ORDERED:

2 RED EYED FROGS
1 BASILISK
1 TOKAY

---JEN

Old 02-11-2015, 09:43 PM   #58
charles brooks
charles brooks order # 206444

I am trying to contact Nick Mole. I've ordered and paid in full for animals and shipping assuming his company was like any other I've dealt with, place order, pay and receive what I payed for, my experience with this one went place order, pay and wonder?... I have sent a reasonable amount of emails and have made several phone calls but nothing... due to no communication at all I now have to take time off work, go to my bank and file dispute when all I want is my money back... if anyone knows how to get a hold of this character it would be very much appreciated... my email is bcbrooks78@gmail.com or ph# 1-731-293-7234

Old 02-11-2015, 11:13 PM   #59
bcr229
You could go blow up their Facebook page like other unsatisfied customers.

Good luck with disputing the charge at your bank, I hope it works out for you.
Attached Images

Old 02-12-2015, 01:01 AM   #60
englishaussie
I bought an imported Rufous beaked snake from FCR, very healthy animal & doing great, was shipped on time. The only issue i have is that the description was for a 4ft or so snake which would suggest an adult, but when it arrived is was not even 3 ft & certainly not an adult, more like a yearling judging by its size. Other than that i am very happy.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!