Good Guy Steve Ingram - steveingram - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-07-2011, 06:37 PM   #1
Jaybee
Steve Ingram - steveingram

I just picked up a nice-looking crested gecko from Steve. Animal looks great, well-represented by the pics provided. Steve answered my questions and was a really good guy to meet up with & chat with. Went out of his way to make sure I got the critter in a very timely manner as I was just passing through his area. Definitely recommend him!

Old 09-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #2
steveingram
Thanks!!

Jen,

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and your hubby in person. Hope to see you guys at Tinley!!

Thanks again,
-Steve Ingram

Old 09-08-2011, 08:54 AM   #3
Nate Dawg
Steve and I had a trade last year, and it went extremely well. I would definitely recommend him also.

Nate Oliveira

Old 02-20-2013, 08:05 PM   #4
Styx
I completed a trade with Steveingram today, 6 of my cresteds for 3 of his hognose snakes. We both shipped on the same day and the snakes arrived in good condition. I am very pleased with my snakes and highly recommend Steve.

Old 02-20-2013, 08:55 PM   #5
steveingram
Thanks Faye

Thanks for the super nice geckos!! They look better than in the pictures! I am very happy with our trade and look forward to future interactions!

Thanks again for everything!
-Steve

Old 02-20-2013, 09:00 PM   #6
BillHughes
Steve and I completed a trade last year. Everything went well and the bloods I got from him were nice (and exactly as described). I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Bill

Old 02-20-2013, 11:51 PM   #7
steveingram
Bill

Thanks Bill!! The chewies and gargoyle are doing great. I'm looking forward to getting a few more geckos from you later this year

Thanks,
-Steve Ingram

Old 11-10-2016, 03:48 PM   #8
Mikes Magnificent Balls
Steve and I recently completed a trade. Everything went perfectly. Great communication, professional shipping, extremely friendly!!! I wish more people in the industry were like Steve.

Thanks,
Mike

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!