Good Guy Chaotic Nights Reptile - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2013, 05:13 PM   #11
Giantsfan24
I've been bugging(read picking his brain) Dan about his CB Flying geckos for years now. I finally had enough guts to buy one and I must say, then entire transactions went very smoothly. The gecko was healthy, and as described. Dan and I may have a slightly different idea about what "handlable" is for a flying gecko, but that's my fault.

Dan's communication was amazingly quick. And after sale communication has been very good too. Once Dan has another Flyer that fits my need, and I can afford it, I would not hesitate to do business with hom again.

Old 08-27-2014, 03:37 PM   #12
Thomas Lozito
I purchased a group of mourning geckos (Lepidodactylus lugubrus) from Dan and have nothing but good things to say. He is very knowledgeable, and the great care he takes of his animals is obvious. His customer service is also top notch, promptly replying to emails and expert shipping. I definitely recommend Dan and Chaotic Nights Reptiles.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!