Bad Guy Scammer Lance Allen (Lance.Allen423) - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-30-2014, 09:53 PM   #81
andrew84
Was in ball python sales but has been removed

Old 03-31-2014, 12:28 AM   #82
mikoh4792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Dennis, when you discovered the pics were not his his answer to you would have said alot about him and his intentions. if he shipped to you first all you would have to have done was open the box, looks things over and if you did not like what he sent...return it. but the fact he offered to ship first leads me to believe he is on the up and up. there can be many reasons for him not being able to take pics of his own.
You are not suppose to use someone else's photos to represent your animal. Why are you defending this guy? Are you saying it would be better for the OP to go through the hassle of finding out the animal he receives is not as represented and sending the animal back? No, don't blame the OP. Blame the guy who misrepresented the animals.

Old 03-31-2014, 12:31 AM   #83
hhmoore
He posted a partial image of an Express Mail form in the removed thread - no tracking number visible, no proof of receipt, no proof that nothing was shipped in return (I only mention the latter because Juante said it proved he shipped, Lance signed for it, and Lance didn't ship to him).

Old 03-31-2014, 12:58 AM   #84
laterob
Well, Juante's been back but hasn't posted anything.

Let's see these texts and emails!

Old 03-31-2014, 01:35 AM   #85
Juante
I did post here's my number I can send our whole text message up to the day and when he sign for my package at the post office, come on now this is on me that's crazy I have a police friend who can verify this claim (Derrick Hopson)Mad Men Morphs I have our emails I never sent any bad textes to him,or emails I swear I can prove it.708-941-7600

Old 03-31-2014, 01:41 AM   #86
Juante
I have the message he sent today telling me not to worry he will send them,call me so I can send you these messages then I'm through that's crazy how a innocent man who's completely a victim can be made to be a liar this guy stole my snakes,he said in the message we ship at same time I shipped usps he was suppose to ship fed ex so when I said a photo of him signing for it he had to pick them up at the post office not fed ex but thanks for the concern, and I posted a the other day my shipping receipt and ask him to do the same and no reply,is it getting better for you,or should I keep going?

Old 03-31-2014, 01:50 AM   #87
Juante
I swear reach out to mad men morphs good guy and a officer Derrick I forward EVERY SINGLE TEXT MESSAGE we had(Lance Owens)to him and he advised me what to do tell Lance to post his shipping receipt I posted mine,check fed ex they never had a scheduled shipping day for my address
Juante Hardimon
708-941-7600

Old 03-31-2014, 01:56 AM   #88
Juante
I'm so done how is he posting stuff I'm not saying I never said swill ow a bullet or sent threatening emails,if you got my stuff and it wasn't what I said it was then why not send it back to me instead you keep and I told you both were in shed and you sent message that's not a Enchi that's crazy I sent you a photo of your name next to the Enchi

Old 03-31-2014, 02:14 AM   #89
Juante
Mr.moore how could this be I have his address he gave me number and email but he said I scammed him but I'm empty handed how is the scammer empty handed this guy definitely needs prayer and those who believe this guy,everything I have and show people I have good creditability on my stuff,check my Facebook page Juante Deon Hardimon look at my friends and people that can tell everyone on here the type of guy I am,I'm a type 1 diabetic 28 years old married with 3 kids my wife is a stay at home mom and I'm a heavy machine operator,I due apologize for bringing people into this maybe I shouldnt have said anything because I know he wouldn't have until I got mad and started posting after he didn't answer my calls but we live and learn.i have to admit being a fish in this business I just got eaten,but most of all I'd like to thank him for the lesson he's given me.Thanks to all who even gave it thought some are like I said just good at what they,maybe this breeding thing isn't for me I try and try and this is what happens to someone just wanting to build a nice collection and have a lot of open mouths when they see a good looking morph,but some people are good at bringing people down,god bless everyone who believes that guy I just hope he doesn't hurt another up coming guy as myself again.

Old 03-31-2014, 02:22 AM   #90
Juante
But I swear I'm leaving it alone because he's making me out to be someone I'm not, I have tons of good people on my Facebook known big breeders that can tell you that what he said I said cursing and bad mouthing him they will tell you it's not me I'm giving my number out to prove my side,I never said eat a bullet,my email is juantehardimon@ yahoo.com I never sent him a message to his email after he asked for a photo of the Enchi before I shipped

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!