Info Eddie Markward - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-20-2015, 12:05 AM   #21
BillZ
Why is this an "info" post and not a "bad guy" post?

Old 09-20-2015, 03:01 AM   #22
vikingroyalpythons
Country girl hit the bail on the head the animals are sickening and anyone who allows them to be in that condition whether they caused it or not is deplorable

Old 09-20-2015, 05:39 AM   #23
Pasodama
Those poor snakes.
Has Eddie Markward been notified of this thread?

Old 09-20-2015, 05:54 AM   #24
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlene.dourty View Post
As some of you know, my husband and I entered into a partnership with Eddie Markward at the beginning of December 2014. We agreed to terms that both parties found fair. Eddie agreed to take in our collection and care for them until we were able to have them again. My husband is active duty military and got reassigned. Due to the move and us expecting our first child, we felt it would be easier if our animals went to Eddie and would benefit from sharing males/females. After an unfortunate event and learning our animals were very small for their age, we decided to head out to Georgia to pick them up. Upon seeing our animals, I was in shock and at a loss for words. I will leave this here and answer any questions that I need to. I hope that the pictures can speak for themselves.

First pictures are of one of my 2010 female fires. weighed 808g when I picked her up. She was 1300-1400g when he got her in Dec 2014
Congratulations on the new baby.
I'm glad you have your collection back. I totally understand that you are upset that your collection appears to be mite infested and starving.
I hope Eddie will post here, but I cannot even think of any set of circumstances that would explain his apparent neglect over a considerable period of time. If he was unable to fulfill his side of the agreement, he could have, at any time, notified you.
Had you been sending him $200/month for food and care as the screenshot in post #16 details?

Old 09-20-2015, 06:21 AM   #25
meowmeowkazoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasodama View Post
Those poor snakes.
Has Eddie Markward been notified of this thread?

He has. He's been posting on Facebook about the situation, but he is aware of the thread here. He has deleted some of his posts on Facebook (like the one below) after the fact, so perhaps that is why he is avoiding a site where his posts cannot be deleted.
Attached Images

Old 09-20-2015, 06:49 AM   #26
Pasodama
Thanks Sarah.
This is sad.
A Ball Python does not lose so much weight in just a matter of weeks ... unless he means weeks that add up to months.
Also, a heater/T-stat failure does not cause such a significant weight loss ... unless he did not fix the problem and just did not feed those snakes while they went, for a good time period, without heat.
Mites are easy to eradicate if you know what you are doing and actually put forth the effort to do it.
Am not understanding his stated reasons for all this.

Old 09-20-2015, 06:53 AM   #27
Pasodama
Also, wonder what his reason is for the stunted growth of the youngsters, plus.

Old 09-20-2015, 06:56 AM   #28
Lucille
Trader Rating: (0) [Rate This User!]
Send Message User Lists
Last Activity: 09-20-2015 12:13 AM

He managed to visit, but not post. I can understand that, there is nothing Eddie can say to excuse the neglect shown.
Not only did he do his partners dirty, he looks to have completely failed the critters in his care

Old 09-20-2015, 07:34 AM   #29
meowmeowkazoo
Ideally (to me) if he were to make reparations, he would begin by returning the $200 per month he accepted from her. He would then pay additional money to cover medical care, the time that will be spent getting them back to health, and the general damage caused to her animals.

I don't believe Eddie is completely without conscience. I hope that he will make efforts to repair what damage he can.

Old 09-20-2015, 09:14 AM   #30
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlene.dourty View Post
As some of you know, my husband and I entered into a partnership with Eddie Markward at the beginning of December 2014.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encycloped...tnerships.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowmeowkazoo View Post
Ideally (to me) if he were to make reparations, he would begin by returning the $200 per month he accepted from her. He would then pay additional money to cover medical care, the time that will be spent getting them back to health, and the general damage caused to her animals.
I agree. As a business partner, he has responsibilities and duties to his partners.
This thread which he is aware of, will detail his responses (or lack thereof) and, I believe his responses and reparations will have a bearing on any future potential subsequent business transactions of his.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!