Inquiry Tonya Richardson - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-08-2016, 01:27 PM   #11
SaraSaturday
sorry if that was hard to follow, i was trying to type it out quickly on my phone as im not at home. But yes, it was deff weird. Very uncomfortable.

Old 05-08-2016, 01:33 PM   #12
KatLin
Oh no, loud n clear. What a strange lady!!

Old 05-08-2016, 10:00 PM   #13
tlmoon
Very sketchy behavior...I wonder if "she" is really a he and is posing as a woman to lure victims. Did you speak by phone, or just text? Sounds like an individual to be avoided at all costs!

Old 05-08-2016, 11:57 PM   #14
KatLin
Me? I spoke with her over Facebook.

Old 05-09-2016, 03:20 AM   #15
dusklight
I think it's worth noting (though maybe a coincidence..)
A.) Nearly all of this person's Facebook friends are female and reptile owners (judging by profile pictures) or breeders.
B.) The locations of said Facebook friends are very variable, all over the US... None from this person's area? Who makes Facebook and doesn't add anyone they know in real life?

Strikes me as odd. I wouldn't trust it, for those reasons, and the stories posted by others.

Old 05-09-2016, 03:37 AM   #16
lilgreenbee
This seems like it could potentially become very dangerous. I'm pretty sure this is a man using a fake identity to lure women. I hope everybody knows that you never go alone when you're meeting someone that contacted you online, via classifieds or otherwise. My gut feeling is that this should be reported to the police, or at least reported to Facebook.

Old 05-09-2016, 07:52 AM   #17
KatLin
I did notice they were all reptile owners. Mostly from trading/selling groups. I accepted the friend request curious if there were photos of this person, but there are none. I don't know what good reporting her will do unfortunately as I personally have no proof of ill intent, just a bad feeling and based on what she said and the appearance of her profile. If there is still proof of her asking for nudes and whatnot that could serve as grounds to report her, but I say leave it alone while she is still using the same name. Don't bring it to her attention or she/he may just change their Facebook account again.

Old 05-09-2016, 08:30 AM   #18
KatLin
I'm in the process of filing a report/crime tip with the local PD and FBI... I would urge others to do the same. I know nothing will likely come of it, but if this person is ever arrested these reports can help make a case against them.

Old 05-09-2016, 01:16 PM   #19
Mike Schultz
Tonya Richardson is a well known fake (scammer) account. Used to go by the name Stacy Smith until "she" got caught relisting an animal she had just purchased, as an animal that had 2 more genes than it had when she purchased it originally. When she got caught for that she changed her name to Tonya Richardson.

Old 05-09-2016, 10:50 PM   #20
caffeinecynic
This is Stacy Smith's Board of Inquiry thread.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
stacy smith