Bad Guy Tommy T Radix, not cool - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-23-2016, 03:28 AM   #91
TOMMYTRADIX
[First photo is what she sent.
Secondphoto is what she wants.....
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2016, 11:01 AM   #92
bcr229
I'm not familiar with garters so what is the value of the six snakes versus the one?

Also maybe I missed it in all of the back-and-forth, but when she purchased the possibly gravid female was there any discussion at that time about some of the babies going back to you if she did lay a clutch, or were they all hers?

Old 07-23-2016, 11:20 AM   #93
Catwood1703
They were all hers, but she wanted to work out a trade.

Old 07-23-2016, 03:39 PM   #94
TOMMYTRADIX
All hers. before she had the litter she was supposed to buy a blue phase concinnus but claimed she was having trouble sending payment....but just 2-3 weeks prior she had zero trouble paying for the gravid blue puget. i gave her a few payment options but she still didn't pay. when the babies were born i offered to trade her the blue puget for some babies and she said " Do not worry, I will work with you" after a few days of messaging back and forth and not getting anywhere. then she said "Please tell me what these babies are "worth" and trade fair with me. Although I plan to make to make NO sales and will raise some for myself. Definitely, please let me have a good Concinnus" she made no mention of a blue concinnus except when she wanted to buy it and never did so i sold the last one i had.

in the op she says "there was mention of a blue male caue i was on the wait list to purchase it" attached is the screenshoy where i told her it was not for sale.

sorry for repeating all this but i'm recapping to clarify a few things lol

to make it easier here is the op

Purchased a Puget female for 500 dollars from Mr. Hamilton, possibly gravid. He then swapped snakes, without giving me a chance to agree to this treatment. He explained about a tail injury and how to feed her. Would have been good to know, BEFORE ship out. Luckily, she did turn out to be a calm snake. Did not look gravid. But, long story short, she gave birth to 14 babies. I was panic stricken and Mr. H urged me to let him raise them, saying that he has "tricks" to get them eating. I have all the FB conversations to prove out what I say. Foolishly, I shipped six babies in one deli cup and the same shipment. I was eager to work with him and was primarily worried about the animals. But I am no dummy and I am noticing the red flags about his attitude. He immediately complained, upon receiving them, that he had popped them and were all male. He also lost one, which will die. It has not been found. In our discussions about trading, a male blue concinnus was mentioned, because I was on the wait list to purchase it. But Mr. Hamilton began to demand the "other four babies that you OWE me." He used the rationale that I have broken my word. Well, yes, I certainly did begin to dig in my heels. I no longer felt comfortable letting him have more of MY babies. Mr. H was clearly angry and said that I "got her [the dam] for free." He offered a whole different type of garter (radix) that I just do not have and have no interest in at this time. Mr. H is perfectly content to leave it this way. I have not been paid for the shipping nor for the six hatchlings. I am making a long story short, but Mr. H is NOT a devoted, nice breeder. He is a wheeler/dealer who has decided to live off sales of reptiles. He took advantage of my newbie status. He is arrogant, unpleasant and greed motivated. Mr. Hamilton, you have lost a customer who could have paid you a LOT of money for years to come. You have lost so much more than a few more Pugets! And you don't even have the mind to understand this. --Nancy Mindlin

i don't feel there were "red flags" about my attitude and didn't "complain" or "demand" anything at anytime.
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2016, 03:58 PM   #95
senusenu
Quote:
He is a wheeler/dealer who has decided to live off sales of reptiles.
As if this is inherently a bad thing. Lots of people live off reptile sales but still take fantastic care of the animals.

So, she put herself on a waiting list for your blue male? And made it some kind of complaint that she didn't get it? Lol that's some gall.

Old 07-23-2016, 04:13 PM   #96
TOMMYTRADIX
oh and before this year all blue phase were not born blue. they were and are still born with very light amounts of red/pink and lose it as they age. the blue phase in the pic in one of 3 that were born blue. they may be a super form and she is crazy if she thinks she is owed one of those lol i would never agree to even sell one of them for any amount of money. my thoughts are she posted this in hopes of getting one. before she flipped out she was very unclear of what exactly she wanted.....

here is what i had to go on. i dont know what she meant by the last one where she mentions sending the adult back.

.(don't worry about it i will work with you....Please tell me what these babies are "worth" and trade fair with me.......please let me have a good Concinnus........... I feel like a kid-napper and now you have to pay a ransom............. Well, I was hoping you had a non-relative to her, not to use her own "son."..............If you ever get that male back, I want to borrow him, next! .............Don't worry about it. Trade me really great snakes...........I don't know -- you gotta show me the snakes you're offering .........and we can trade if you didn't get a male. But I think you did. I think I have ONE also �� Need to cross them someday, not just keep inbreeding. That's why people need to get along!............I will trade you a female. At what age do you think a novice like myself can "pop" them to find out what I have here?.............well, they are the pretty ones. I will lend you back the mother or whatever we need to do. Dammit. I hope I have some girls here..........Thomas... I'm not sure I need to send you almost all my little snakes. Not sure what I'm getting in return yet ..........What I need next is for you to send me something really special. Anyway, this is said with friendship �� Obviously, I am happy with my purchase of this female..........wow. I am entitled to change my mind about how many, if any at all, and WHEN to send them. You want to call this going back on my word...........I have no radix and no interest in another project. You know that you have hijacked our trading, acting like I owe you female Pugets. I am interested in BLUE garters or nothing at all. You were supposed to send me some blue concinnus. You either do it or don't do it. I don't have time to fuss with you...........I need a Puget male, unless I'm sending her back to you)

Old 07-23-2016, 04:17 PM   #97
TOMMYTRADIX
Quote:
Originally Posted by senusenu View Post
As if this is inherently a bad thing. Lots of people live off reptile sales but still take fantastic care of the animals.

So, she put herself on a waiting list for your blue male? And made it some kind of complaint that she didn't get it? Lol that's some gall.
noone was on any list for that male. i recently loaned him to a guy who has a very high blue female that is ready to breed and he didnt have a male. she was on the list for a baby which still wouldnt have been blue. they are born with red/pink and lose it. i gave her the oppertunity to buy one but she didnt send payment.

Old 07-23-2016, 04:26 PM   #98
snowgyre
It seems fishy that she came here and posted a bad guy thread on you and then demanded a snake that far exceeding the value of what she gave you for an open-ended trade. Almost seems like extortion to me. Definitely someone I would steer clear of.

Old 07-23-2016, 04:38 PM   #99
TOMMYTRADIX
this is where i offered her radix and also where i told her to keep as many as she liked so she didnt have to agree to send 10 but did anyway and also shows i wanted males not females. she wanted males for her adult female that had the litter lol
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2016, 04:42 PM   #100
TOMMYTRADIX
oh and the "swappped snake" thing is the reason she has any babies at all. she seemed less experienced so i sent her the better eater/bluer of the 2. i regret it now cause the other female she was supposed to get slugged out.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!