Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-17-2016, 08:36 PM   #51
Craig Wyatt
I can see you reading more of this post Jason right now. Guessing your trying to get your self updated. How about instead of reading you start writing something in this post I have created just for you. I'm not going away. I will update this thread twice a week after it dies down to say wether you have contacted me or not for a resolution. Do you really want your name to stay on the front page of fauna. Do you even have a clue how many members fauna has. 1000s and 1000s and 1000s. This is one of the biggest reptile sites in the country. 15 years old and has more members than ever that frequent this site every single day.
In every boys life there is that one day where it's time to stop being a boy and start being a man. Today is your greatest opportunity to step over that monumental threshhold.

Old 08-18-2016, 12:19 AM   #52
Craig Wyatt
Well I'm going to bed. You have till the morning to text me something. You can even start off with I'm going to make this right.
Did you need that $950 that bad to where you were like screw my reputation I need that money worse than my reputation. Money is easy come easy go. That $950 might have paid your rent but how about next month and for the rest of your life. You can't scam your way to success. You will never get ahead in life that way.
Think about it. Let's say that investment that you made from That European importer starts producing babies. Your going to have a hard time selling them. Plus your going to have an even harder time because of where they came from originally. Unless you start wholesaling face to face. Cause no one is going to trust you enough to send you a dime of there hard earned money.

Thank you to everyone that has been sending me PMs with little facts about Jay that were all new to me. Every little bit of new knowledge helps.
Signing off. Goodnight.

Old 08-18-2016, 11:21 AM   #53
bcr229
Do you have pictures of the chams just before they were shipped?

The shipping address is a FedEx hub. Have you gone to the FedEx web site to pull up and save a copy of the signature from when the chams were picked up, to help with the dispute? FedEx lets you do that but only for 90 or 180 days after the shipment.

Also don't waste your time filing in VA small claims court, you would have to file in Bergen County, NJ, assuming this guy's profile is correct. Perhaps you can have the forms mailed to you.

I disagree that it's not worth pursuing as there are ways to collect on a judgement, you just have to be persistent and patient; BTDT three times. Even if you don't collect, a judgement would be a black mark on his credit report, which means he will pay more for things like homeowners and auto insurance premiums, he will have higher interest rates on credit cards or a mortgage, etc.

Old 08-18-2016, 12:08 PM   #54
Craig Wyatt
In the past 3/4 months I've sold well over 150 panthers. Various locals, sizes, and looks. I do not always take pictures of every animal I sell but I have prob more than 1000 Panther pictures. I can't be sure on the exact animals I sent. I really need to create a site and get more organized.
I'm not sure that I would have to go to his location to file a case. I can't imagine with all the thieves on the internet that you would have to always go to them. He stole from me here. But he also stole from me at his place to at the same time.
So I'm going to the court house next week and I'll know once and for all what I can and can't do for sure.
Hopefully ill have good news to share and hopefully it can inspire others that get and got scammed that they can do something. I refuse to let a scammer take my power. I have options that have brought to my attention but due to the nature I can not share a couple other avenues. I'd rather do this legally. But....

Old 08-18-2016, 12:17 PM   #55
Chris Anderson
I only became aware of this thread because Craig posted links to it in various Chameleon related Facebook groups as he said he would. Needless to say, I was quite surprised to see text screenshots of Jay using my name to try to push Craig into complying with his demands (which I do not condone or appreciate). Obviously I have not seen the animals in question, so I can't comment on their condition, however, from what I can see, Craig has offered to make the transaction right by Jay regardless of the accuracy of the claims. All Jay has to do is return the animals Craig sent. From what has been presented here, any demand from Jay for more than that is unjustifiable. It looks to me like Jay needs to either reverse the charge backs so Craig gets the money that is rightfully his, or if Jay feels the animals he received were not of the quality and condition he expected, Jay needs to return all the animals Craig sent.

Chris

Old 08-18-2016, 12:22 PM   #56
Craig Wyatt
Just to be crystal clear. That last post was from the man himself Mr. Chris Anderson. He is the most well known and most respected individual in the chameleon world.
You have no idea how much I appreciate your post.
Ty!

Old 08-18-2016, 12:30 PM   #57
Craig Wyatt
Chris he was using your name as a huge bullying technique. If I wasn't as confidant as I was at the time I would have caved because of your name being brought into it.
Hopefully he will now atleast start thinking about doing the right thing.
But I'm not going to be suprised if he doesn't.

Old 08-18-2016, 12:40 PM   #58
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
In the past 3/4 months I've sold well over 150 panthers. Various locals, sizes, and looks. I do not always take pictures of every animal I sell but I have prob more than 1000 Panther pictures. I can't be sure on the exact animals I sent.
Just so we're all on the same page here - you don't know specifically which animals you sent Jay. You have no images to confirm their condition...or, at the very least, you cannot say with certainty that any pictures you might come up with are of the animals you shipped.
Way to make a strong case.

That matter aside, I don't think anybody will argue that after filing the chargeback, he should be required to return the animals. As long as you've got signature confirmation that he received them, the credit card company SHOULD require their return or decline the chargeback...but, was the credit card finally used in his name? I recall seeing that it was "in his wife's name", but didn't read closely enough to understand if you stuck with & processed that card. If so, who filed the chargeback, Jay or Julia(?)?

Old 08-18-2016, 01:18 PM   #59
Craig Wyatt
Both filed chargebacks. HH sorry I can't clarify the exact animals by picture. But I did put a theory out there. I'll repeat it. Let's just say for arguments sake that I sent him bad animals. Just for arguments sake. I offered a 100% refund the same exact day. What more can someone do than that.
If you were here at my place for 1 month straight you would have a better understanding of the shear volume I do. Animals are constantly being shipped in along with eggs hatching plus all the orders i fill. Man it's a lot. But I do it very well. My animals are well cared for and I have BOAT LOADS of happy customers. Not bragging it's just the simple honest truth. Nothing more nothing less. I love what I do. I don't even feel like it's a real job most of the time because of all the enjoyment I get out being surrounded by really cool critters.
I'm small potatoes compared to others but I am a 1 man show. I do it all. Well my son does help me too. He is in charge of watering everyone 3 times a day which is a huge help.
** if I had those pics to share they would already have been posted.

Old 08-18-2016, 01:30 PM   #60
hhmoore
Craig,
IMO, your immediate offer of a refund upon return of the animals covered what could reasonably be expected of you...but the game changes once the legal system is involved - we both know that.

Would you please confirm the name on the credit card with which you ultimately processed the two(?) payments.
Also, what was the name that signed for the package (you should be able to view it via FedEx.com).

The answers to those may lead to other questions/statements - I'd throw them all out now, but the relevance would change according to your responses.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!