Bad Guy SCAMMER!!! Jay Mcnight / Jason Ciconne/ Franklin Chams Chams/SCAMMER - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2016, 01:34 PM   #61
Craig Wyatt
Here is the fedex signature
Attached Images

Old 08-18-2016, 01:39 PM   #62
hhmoore
The actual signature showing is cut off - looks like it could be Jason...but the "official" note that it was J Ciccone is sufficient.
Thank you.

And the credit card? I ask because it could impact how best to approach this, and how much luck you will have with the banks.

Old 08-18-2016, 01:40 PM   #63
Craig Wyatt
HH I need to go tend my animals right now. When I'm done I will do my very best to get other screen shots from PayPal to show each individual transaction. I'm not a computer savy type of person by any scretch but if I can get something to pop up on a screen I'll take screen shots. If you have any other advice to help me out let me know and I will do my best to get more info out of this deal.
Thanks

Old 08-18-2016, 01:44 PM   #64
hhmoore
No screen shot is necessary for that one, Craig - just a simple statement of whether the card ultimately processed was in Jay/Jason's name or Julia's. I understand that you have things to do - the thread isn't going anywhere.

Old 08-18-2016, 01:46 PM   #65
hhmoore
Perhaps I misunderstood - admittedly, I only scanned the earlier posts. I thought you processed the credit cards for the two payments. Did you abandon that, and revert to PayPal due to the name discrepancy?

Old 08-18-2016, 02:30 PM   #66
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Wyatt View Post
I did get a PayPal from the name Jason Ciconne that's why I think it could be his real name.
Quote:
As far as how he paid. $150 was through a PayPal invoice and the other 2 transactions I ran manually with his card numbers using a PayPal application.
The paypay $150 was from Jason it sounds like and I believe at least one of the credit cards was in wife's name based on the text posted but not sure if both were.

Old 08-18-2016, 03:27 PM   #67
Michael Brown
Would have been extremely beneficial to document as much as possible (pictures) prior to sending to an individual that red flags had already been raised many times. Always room to grow though

Old 08-18-2016, 03:32 PM   #68
Craig Wyatt
Jay what you just did proves the kind of boy you are. You are reaching for the stars!!lmao!! Just man up. By the looks of the pics I posted you got to be about 40 years old give or take. What's up with that. There's right and there's wrong. It's pretty easy to tell the difference. I mean your not 12 and confused.
Guessing your just a bit more aggravated since I posted this thread all over Facebook. I did warn you and it was preventable on your part.
The only reason that this is happening to you is because of you. A full refund just wasn't good enough. You wanted it all. GREED!! Besides if the animals were in such bad shape why the heck would you even want them? Well we both know that answer and I think the readers here are pretty smart too and can figure it out.
If you are having financial difficulties there are much better ways of handling yourself. Get a second job. Try to get a better job. Or if your just living beyond your means just cut back.

Either here or in private I need to hear from you. If you want to use a 3rd party to communicate I can work with too.

Old 08-18-2016, 03:35 PM   #69
Craig Wyatt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Brown View Post
Would have been extremely beneficial to document as much as possible (pictures) prior to sending to an individual that red flags had already been raised many times. Always room to grow though
For sure. From here out I will start to do a much better job with taking pictures and such. I was thinking to make it super easy just put the customers name on a piece of paper with the animal in it too. I'm just spit balling here but I'll figure it out.

Old 08-18-2016, 03:40 PM   #70
ShawneeAlice
Quote:
For sure. From here out I will start to do a much better job with taking pictures and such. I was thinking to make it super easy just put the customers name on a piece of paper with the animal in it too. I'm just spit balling here but I'll figure it out.
It would probably take too much time for someone like you that sells a lot of animals, but personally I videotape every time I open an animal package just so I have proof if it's a DOA or whatever. I've known some sellers to video tape packing the animal as well so they can prove how it looks when it was packed. But a picture of the animal with the buyers name it sounds like a pretty good idea I think

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!