Bad Guy Beware of canyon county reptiles the sell sick snakes - Page 28 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2016, 01:59 PM   #272
Snakemorphology
yes normal

yes normal black pastel male not female everyone on this forum thinks people just say the snake is sick to steal money if that's how everyone on this forum is giving bad customer service to buyer good luck with sales no buyer will buy from you hope this tread goes viral everyone one needs to remember how customer service works no one out to rip anyone off but when I get accused with lies of course im fighting back I spend a lot of money buying different projects I have made a list of all the vendors beware of customer service plus I will never buy from you again its a shame you guys don't know how to treat the customers that keep you in business

Old 12-06-2016, 02:12 PM   #273
Mike Schultz
Can you make sure I am on that list please?

Old 12-06-2016, 02:19 PM   #274
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakemorphology View Post
yes normal black pastel male not female everyone on this forum thinks people just say the snake is sick to steal money if that's how everyone on this forum is giving bad customer service to buyer good luck with sales no buyer will buy from you hope this tread goes viral everyone one needs to remember how customer service works no one out to rip anyone off but when I get accused with lies of course im fighting back

Nice try on back peddling.
Earlier, you stated that the snake is a Normal and not a Black Pastel.
(See below)

Quote:
Don't know why I'm wasting my time trying to prove this here a complete body pic hopefully she realizes this is the sick snake she ship me wasn't a female it was a male she can't even tell the difference if she so honest have her post yea that the snake I shipped then I do a vid poping him showing her it's not a female it's not 905 grams and it's not a black pastel it's a normal

Old 12-06-2016, 02:19 PM   #275
Snakemorphology
ok

mike you comment was mild since i already bought a bunch of snake from you with no issue they all came in healthy i will keep you off the list

take care

Old 01-03-2017, 03:46 PM   #276
Dro B
Quote:
first off it is what it is the only reason i posted here was i got refured to do so by morphmarket ,only to help someone else not get burned ,if you guys dont believe

then go ahead and buy from them enjoy

no skin off my back i got bured theres nothing i can do unless paypal refunds me whitch im waiting for,

been doing this to long and im too rich to aregue for a 100 snake

take care forum
LOL what are 12, 13 years old ?

Old 01-03-2017, 06:07 PM   #277
lillyorchid
Can't say that I've seen or met a "junk snake" before. No animal is ever just "junk". Glad to see the truth all come out on you. How sad. I do hope that snake is still alive and well.
Quote:
Beware of canyon county reptiles they sell sick respiratory snakes on morphmarket then they dont want to refund you they dont know anything about reptiles shipping out junk snakes to top breeders like if we woulnt notice

Old 01-04-2017, 03:55 PM   #278
Dracorex5
Quote:
Don't know but here I'm done won't respond any more have fun guys can't say it wasnt

I friken LAUGHED, out loud, at the image attached to his comment. So obviously edited it's actually painful

Old 01-11-2017, 10:13 PM   #279
Ashley96
I read through this entire thread. I feel so bad for the seller What a nightmare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 02-02-2017, 04:50 AM   #280
Stormborn
Mother of dragons. I am glad I googled this guy after looking at his website. I'd been admiring the blue-eyed lucys too! Definitely not sending this guy a single cent. The only thing I've learned about Snakemorphology is he's a scammer with a piss poor attitude that handles his snakes way too roughly.

Bye Felipe.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!