Mike Losley- Loser-Fraud-Liar - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2006, 11:59 PM   #21
David_Means
John Schmitt,

I do have pics of the emeralds from when I first got them but they are on film and I don't have a scanner. I can take some of the emeralds with a digital camera if you like. The emerald that is alive looks 80% better now but has yet to hold down a meal, and the dead one I have in the freezer, he is a little stiff but if you want a pic let me know.

David.

Old 08-02-2006, 12:01 AM   #22
Suncoast Herpetological
Actually I was hoping for pics at arrival David. They would be the most useful in showing the condition Mike sent them in. Glad to hear that there has been improvement in the survivot though.

Old 08-02-2006, 12:27 AM   #23
David_Means
Here are some pics of the carpets before Mike Losley
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2006, 12:31 AM   #24
David_Means
And here are some pics 5 minutes after I unpacked them 8-1-06
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2006, 12:37 PM   #25
Mooing Tricycle
This is just Disgusting!

David, im so sorry that you were trusting enough to believe this guy, and he totally screwed you over, and your animals! I am Suprised that he did in the end, even send them back at all!! Maybe he finally realized that he couldnt take care of these animals properly... as we can all see, and of course with threat of legal action, got a little worried about what the real world might just do to him. ( animal cruelty, negligence,fraud, misrepresentation) lol im sure the list goes on. and all im sure carry a sentance of 2 years a piece. :P

either way, poor things its sad they had to suffer through this as well.

youve got him running scared now. I hope so. And if he resurfaces again im sure well catch on to him in a heartbeat.

For the future. I wish you much better luck in any other transactions you do. I really hate seeing these things happen to upstanding people.

Old 08-02-2006, 06:09 PM   #26
David_Means
Anybody heard from Mike Losey? I would love to know what Mike has to to say for himself. Wish Mike would tell his side on here. Thanks again everybody for your support.

Old 08-02-2006, 07:04 PM   #27
ravensgait
David Post # 9 and then poof.. guess he doesn't have any defense..Randy

Old 08-02-2006, 07:20 PM   #28
Bill_Leverton
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake Pit Boss
Right around the middle of May I met Mike Losey. I am the person David spoke about in his post. I am not sure where it was that I hooked up with Mike. It must have been some advertising classified. Anyway, Mike emailed me and said he had 1.2 Emerald Tree Boas. I told him about various snakes I had and he emailed me back with what he would take in trade for the boas. My son Joey and I drove 160 mile and got off I-4 at exit 10. There is a cracker Barrel rght off the exit. Mike arrived, we shook hands, and I began to pull each of the seven snakes I had brought for the trade. When I finished, I threw each of the bags int the back seat of Mike's pickup truck. Mike then unknotted a pillow case and began to show me the Emeralds. From the moment I saw them I knew they were wild caught. I asked Mike, "I thought you told me these were CBB. He reiterated the statement that they were CBB. Onel look close up showed that there were mites on the animals and there was even a tic which I showed to Mike. All three of them had areas where there were, I counted, three layers of shed. I told Mike I could not take "these wild caught animals" for my breeding stock. I told my son Joey to pull the bags out of the backseat of Mike's pickup. Mike made a move to block my son, but as he moved I stepped in between him and my son and told him "Even thinking about it would be stupid." He flushed red. I told him i would give him $100 for all three of them. He got a little upset. I also told him he needed to take the animals to a vet. Looking inside his truck, there were leather seats, nice upholstery, it made me think, here is this guy with this nice truck, he was dressed well, he had a nice watch on and a ring or two. Why would this guy want to be looked at as anything other than a decent guy?

Well I found out about David's problems with Mike when I was in the middle of a deal with David. David had wanted to buy a hogg island from me, but he told me he had recently gotten ripped off by a guy named Mike who sold him some bad emeralds. As soon as he said it I told David about the meeting with Mike at the Cracker Barrel. He then realized the during his dealing with Mike, Mike had put him on hold to possibly with a local guy (me). So, I decided to help David. I contacted Mike and told him who I was, and what I knew about the snakes. After that I began getting threatening emails from Mike telling me I would be in my best interests to stay out of the situation. When I wrote back and told him I felt like he was threatening me, and he could come see me, or we could arrange a meeting anywhere he wanted to. I also reminded him of how he backed down when he tried to make a move in the parking lot. He sent me anther email or two, and then I wrote to his boss as well. His boss had sent David a very sarcastic email and I wrote him back to basically tell him where he could put his condescending, patronizing, totally sarcastic email. I ripped him so bad he did not even have the courage to write back, but Mike did, reiterating his threat. I told him I was going to go down to the local sheriff's department and file charges for terroristic threats and fraud.

Mike Losey is a crumb. He is worse than a crumb. t seems that David found ut one thing, no matter how nice the snakes, Mike coud screw them up. He not only should be barred from this forum, he should be reported to every animal listing there is. He should not be allowed to ever torture another animal. He is a abuser who thinks so highly of himself that he feels no one can touch him. And his boss should be made to go take intelligence classes. Any guy who would step up for Mike, knowing or not knowing what kind of person he is, needs to smarten up. I even asked his boss in my emali, "If you know what a loser Mike is, and you know what he has done to a small fry like David (no offense, David) what makes you think that when he no longer has a use for you, he won't rip you off in some way. He had no answer.

John V. LaCorte, Jr
David first off my apologies for briefly taking this off topic.... John, those are some mighty pretty words you have to say about Mike Losey,They really are. But this just brings only 1 question to my mind "Don't you still have some unfinished business with one of the members here ?" http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=69260 Why don't you address these problems before casting stones on to others. Just a thought

Old 08-03-2006, 08:49 AM   #29
David_Means
The other emerald died sometime last night. I just got home from work (I work nights)and found her dead in the bottom of her cage. Now all I have to show for this trade is two dead emeralds, four half dead-worthless carpets, and vet. bills. If the coastal carpet that is the worst off makes it another night I will be shocked. Anyone have any ideas what I can do now? I am thanking of legal action. What would the best thing for me to do? Do I cut my loses or go after Mike Losey with everything I got? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I have both emeralds in the freezer if anyone needs to see pictures.

Old 08-03-2006, 09:01 AM   #30
David_Means
I'm sorry, I keep forgetting to post my full name in my posts.

David Means

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
garden of eden reptiles, herpmasters inc., m and j reptiles, michael k. losey, mike losey, mike33569, tegulover1960, tegusrus