Mike Losley- Loser-Fraud-Liar - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-10-2006, 05:19 PM   #41
jfarah
Mike Losey,

You are a despicable sack of sh*t. You should be sterilized and have the words "Human Waste" tattooed on your forehead.

Old 08-10-2006, 07:25 PM   #42
Suncoast Herpetological
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfarah
Mike Losey,

You are a despicable sack of sh*t. You should be sterilized and have the words "Human Waste" tattooed on your forehead.

Damn Joseph....tell us how you really feel.

Old 08-23-2006, 08:02 AM   #43
David_Means
I can't believe Mike Losey AKA HerpMasters Inc. is still trying to sell reptiles in the classifieds on this site.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...?product=26004

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...?product=26003

Buyer Beware!!!

Old 04-03-2008, 10:20 AM   #44
David_Means
Mike Losey is selling animals in the Fauna Classifieds again.

Old 04-03-2008, 11:04 AM   #45
ravensgait
David do you have a link?? Randy

Old 04-03-2008, 01:04 PM   #48
cyberfrog
I just read this entire thread on my lunch hour and I think this may be one of the most slam-dunk fraud cases I have ever seen. David you got screwed hard and I feel bad for ya man. I could tell Mike to do whats right and pay what he owes, but we all know it will do no good. At the very least hopefully this info will stop someone else from being ripped off. On a positive note I do like those coastals(Pre-Mike of course), do you breed them??

Old 04-03-2008, 02:10 PM   #49
David_Means
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberfrog
I just read this entire thread on my lunch hour and I think this may be one of the most slam-dunk fraud cases I have ever seen. David you got screwed hard and I feel bad for ya man. I could tell Mike to do whats right and pay what he owes, but we all know it will do no good. At the very least hopefully this info will stop someone else from being ripped off. On a positive note I do like those coastals(Pre-Mike of course), do you breed them??

Adam,

Thank you for your support. Mike Losey has laid low for sum time but, I see he is back trying to sell animals.
I was not the breeder of those fine Coastal Carpets.

David

Old 04-03-2008, 09:55 PM   #50
The BoidSmith
David,

Did you finally sue him?

Regards

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
garden of eden reptiles, herpmasters inc., m and j reptiles, michael k. losey, mike losey, mike33569, tegulover1960, tegusrus