For Sale Butter Stripe Corn Snake, Male FOR SALE & State of Art Habitat cage - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 02-06-2011, 02:38 AM   #1
ReversingTime
Butter Stripe Corn Snake, Male FOR SALE & State of Art Habitat cage

I have a Male Butter Stripe Corn Snake. He is about 2 1/2 to 3 yrs old.
He is a wonderful snake. He has a very gentle personality. Very active in evenings.

I am looking for a very good home for him to go to. I am not a breeder, but I'm sure he would make a fine snake as a pet or a Great snake to Breed.

He has very pretty markings. His line goes back to 3/4 of his body length, which is very long. His underneath is pure milk white with no markings.
Please send offers.

I also have a State of the Art Reptile habitat for him for sale - The web site is http://www.showcasecages.com - information about it -
A modern state-of-the-art cages are the next generation in cage design.
Constructed of High-Density Polyethylene Plastic they are extremely sturdy, virtually indestructible cages that can last a lifetime. Our cages are completely impervious to any water damage !
Waterfalls, Misting Systems, etc. can be used with no worry about damage from water. Water can even be added directly into the cage.
And unlike wood, laminated and melamine cages, our cages are resistant to mold, can not rot or have mite infestation,
and have UV light protection and chemical resistance. A Seamless One-Piece Design means our cages can not leak ( another major problem with wood, laminated and melamine cages ). This cage is 36x24x24, granite color and I also added a lock & key to cage.
Added pictures to my photo gallery, if you would like more, please let me know & will send them your way!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg top close up.jpg (119.7 KB, 1143 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0336.jpg (91.3 KB, 1007 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0331.jpg (114.8 KB, 898 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG0343.jpg (151.2 KB, 846 views)
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-07-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
vafishinpa
Whats your asking price for the corn?
Thank you.

Old 02-08-2011, 09:03 PM   #3
scmartin27
Would you ship? If so, for how much? I offer $40 for just the snake (I got a female motley carmel for $25).
Let me know what you think!
thank you!
-Sarah M.

Old 02-08-2011, 09:53 PM   #4
Pennysnake
Beautiful butter stripe! Honestly one of the nicest ones I've seen.... worth a good offer! Hope he gets a good home too

Old 02-09-2011, 06:36 PM   #5
bloodlustindulgence
im interested in him... send me a PM with what you'll take for it, i'm moving towards a stripe only project. i just picked up a female

Old 02-21-2011, 01:23 PM   #6
DrLew
How much are you asking?

Old 02-21-2011, 01:37 PM   #7
ReversingTime
Butter Stripe Corn Snake, Male FOR SALE & State of Art Habitat cage

What would you offer for him? I won't be able to ship him. Only pick-up and I can drive a bit depending on price.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #8
DrLew
Striped Butter

I'd shoot for that $50-75 range but would need to have him shipped.
Could do that through via www.shipyourreptiles.com ????

Old 02-21-2011, 09:06 PM   #9
tsthompson
I offered $100 via Pm & never got a reply. I can pick it up @ Hamburg if you don't want to ship via SYR.

Old 02-21-2011, 09:31 PM   #10
tsthompson
Thanks for the pm. Just sent you a reply. Lmk if you don't recieve it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!