Good Guy Cindy McDannell aka www.geckohaven.com - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-16-2010, 01:50 PM   #11
dragonfly_dust
I have gotten a crested gecko male from Cindy about a week ago. She is one of the nicest ladies I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. She was extremely quick with her emails and understanding of any situation that came up throughout the process. She also went into great details about the little guy I was buying as if she was a proud mother!

I would recommend her anytime especially if you're starting out in geckos or in reptiles in general like me!

Old 08-16-2010, 01:51 PM   #12
dragonfly_dust
Opps forget my name!

It's Sara Lund!

Old 08-19-2010, 11:39 AM   #13
geckobabies
Excellent Transaction!

We just completed a deal with Cindy and everything went great. Payment and communication were excellent, she was courteous and let us know the geckos arrived safely and on time. Would buy or sell again anytime!

Thanks Cindy!

Old 10-28-2010, 12:03 PM   #14
SherrodSerpents
I also just had a wonderful transaction with Cin! I very much enjoyed talking with her, and she was very prompt in responding to me. My gecko arrived safely, and he's wonderful as promised! I would gladly do business with her again!!

Old 10-28-2010, 12:16 PM   #15
oo3menace
Agree with all others as stated. I recently purchased a gecko from Cindy and the transaction wen very very smoothly. She's a stand up gal.

-Jon Rosario

Old 03-04-2011, 03:29 PM   #16
Crestedlovely
I am so pleased with my transaction with Cin! A little over a month ago, I messaged Cin after finding out she would be at an expo nearby. I asked her if she was going to have any striped Gargoyles there at the show. Not only did she respond immediately, she sent me pictures of the little ones she was bringing with her. I ended up putting a deposit on a little one that I fell in love with. She kept in contact with me during the time between when I made the deposit and the show, always happy to update me on the little guy and always responding quickly to questions. I just simply couldn't be happier!

Cin obviously cares a great deal about her critters. My new little garg is simply adorable, very healthy, and sweet as pie. I would recommend gecko haven to anyone! She is one of those great breeders that you know you can contact at any time with concerns and she'll be right there to help. All of the animals she had with her at the expo looked healthy and well cared for.

Thank you again Cin, I'm SO happy with my guy and with my experience with you!

- Christina Reilly

Old 03-26-2011, 08:06 PM   #17
The_Interloper
I'd just like to say it was great meeting and doing business with you Cindy! It's always nice to meet another local gecko enthusiast. I really hope you enjoy those geckos and I look forward to talking with you again at one of the upcoming reptile shows.

Old 04-19-2011, 06:03 PM   #18
ameh78
I received my lil crestie today from Cindy/Gecko Haven. I would just like to take a moment to share my experience.

My emails were all replied to very quickly. She was very detailed in the steps and the process of how things would happen. She said what she doing and did what she said. I am above and beyond impressed with the service and my crested gecko. i would highly recommend her to anyone interested in purchasing from her!

Old 04-21-2011, 11:29 PM   #19
PGchams
Awesome Geckos and Wonderful Transaction!

I recently purchased 5 beautiful geckos from Cindy at Geckohaven, and I couldn't be happier. Not only with the ease and care Cindy put in to the purchase, but also in the quality of the cresteds that I received. I recommend Geckohaven to anyone and everyone looking to purchase beautiful geckos from honest people that care completely about the animals they sell. Check them out the next time you want to add to your collection!

Old 04-22-2011, 12:55 AM   #20
dracca
Cindy McDanell

I just wanted to share my experience with Geckohaven. I purchased a gargoyle gecko from Cindy and was very pleased with the service. She was quick to respond and very nice. The whole process was quick and effortless, and the garg is absolutely beautiful!

Thank you Cindy!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!