Good Guy Cindy McDannell aka www.geckohaven.com - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2011, 09:06 PM   #21
Dcane15
I came across Gecko Haven yesterday and immediately called to find out pricing on 2 different crested geckos. I left a voice mail and figured that I wouldn't get a response for at least 24 hours. To my surprise within 15 minutes I got a call back from Cindy and we began discussing the geckos and shipping information. She really does l...ove her animals more than you all will understand. I was shocked when she even went into detail about what they like to eat, who their mother/father were, and even about their individual personalities. Not only was I thrilled about the detail she took in explaining the geckos, but the fact that not even 20 minutes after I paid for them I had already gotten an email saying they had been shipped. She even went out of her way to contact me multiple times to check if they had made it and contacted FedEx to ask them why my order had not yet arrived. Not to worry the geckos only came 2 hours late due to a thunderstorm and were more than happy to get out and stretch their legs when they arrived. Thanks again for checking the temperatures not only in your state but also in mine and adding a heat pack for the babies (it was chilly outside so I'm sure they appreciated it too!). Cindy and Gecko Haven deserve to be very well known and I can't wait to buy from them again in the future. Thank you Cindy and Gecko Haven for all the help and care you put into the geckos and customers. My girlfriend and I are very happy we found you!

Old 05-01-2011, 09:50 AM   #22
GnarlySalamander
I bought two cresties yesterday from Cindy at the show in Hamburg. Both are gorgeous, and already eating and loving their new home!
I loved how she took the time to help me decide which I was going to buy, and how she was so willing to go over the background and temperament of each gecko I was considering. She had a binder of pictures of parents on site which was extremely helpful. She couldn't have been more "mommy" to these guys if she laid them herself! She even offered to hold a gecko for me if I wanted to look around at the rest of the show before buying, admitting I could find something similar for a lower price. Beforehand, we had been emailing back and forth and I don't think there was ever a time that I had to wait more than 15 minutes for a response. Overall she's a very kind person who cares a lot about her animals and if my gecko family ever expands she will be the first person I go to!

Old 05-01-2011, 09:50 AM   #23
GnarlySalamander
Oops, my name is Layla Snyder

Old 06-16-2011, 08:01 PM   #24
MaddoxDobes
I picked up some great additions for Cindy last weekend. All my animals are healthy and were well cared for. Thanks Cindy!

Old 06-16-2011, 11:19 PM   #25
Crestedlovely
I've gotten a few geckos from Cindy now and I'm just as happy with them and Cindy herself as I was the first time! Cindy will tell you when you get anyone from her, if you every have questions or concerns to just contact her. I know that she is there for me for the life of the animals, not just the length of time it takes for paypal money to clear. She dearly loves her cresteds and it shows in everything she does. I trust Cindy completely and I'm always happy with the geckos I get from her.

Old 06-17-2011, 03:12 AM   #26
Abby
Have to agree with everyone here, Cindy rocks! Great geckos and great prices I bought a gorgeous Gehyra marginata from her about a 2 yrs ago and he was perfect!

Old 06-17-2011, 09:52 AM   #27
cinderbird
I picked up a baby (only one this time) from her at the repticon Baltimore show in May and it was a fantastic experience. I enjoyed getting to speak to her in person and I love that she had pictures of everyones parents in a little book she brought with her. She had amazing looking animals and everyone was healthy and happy. I am thrilled with the baby I picked up from her.

Old 06-17-2011, 10:03 AM   #28
dragonlvr64
Thanks so much guys!! It is very rewarding to hear the good experiences and to have met some of you! Makes me really enjoy what I am doing in the reptile industry!

Old 09-07-2011, 10:29 AM   #29
Tanga
Cindy is Da Bomb diggity! I just got in a beautiful CBB Chinese cave gecko from her and am extremely happy. She was great with communicating with me, sent the tracking number to me and really cares about the well-being of her animals. Now she is a person you most definitely want to deal with in the reptile business. Thanks again Cin.

Old 09-08-2011, 01:26 PM   #30
nas0151
Thumbs up Cindy @ Gecko Haven

I just recieved two gargoyle geckos from Cindy and they are amazing. The pics I saw on her website did not do these 2 justice. The colors are better in in person. Cindy and I had a quite a few emails on care, feeding, and habitat before I decided on what I wanted. I will be buying from her again and do reccomend her highly.
Nick

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!