Info Clarence Campbell AKA LILEd - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-11-2010, 01:13 AM   #41
DaveyFig
On February 15th, Ed told me in an instant message on AIM that he would have to make payments to cover this debt. I have not seen him signed on since then. However, he is logging into another site and currently has animals for sale on Bush League Breeders' Classifieds. He still has not paid ANYTHING.
Ed, my paypal address is still DaveyFig@aol.com.

Old 04-11-2010, 02:36 PM   #42
Randall Turner
Here is a screen shot of that ad he has up. (lets hope I haven't forgot how to attach properly)

Old 04-11-2010, 02:42 PM   #43
Randall Turner
Since that one may be a little difficult to read due to size restrictions I split it down the middle (yeah I know will be awkward to read but is a more legible print)

Old 04-11-2010, 02:50 PM   #44
DaveyFig
Thanks Randy. I was trying to get that up but couldn't figure it out. I didn't read the whole ad Until today. I didn't realize he was selling it to buy more snakes until this morning.

Old 04-11-2010, 05:36 PM   #45
Briscoe007
I believe that to be the same animal that he tried to sale to me - that animal that never materialized even after I payed and the reason that I started this thread.

If any of you have a means of provied a link to this thread and the Bush League Breeders forum allows it I think that you should.

Old 04-28-2010, 01:16 AM   #46
DaveyFig
Ed has posted another ad here...

http://www..net//vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=91

Old 04-28-2010, 07:33 AM   #47
liled17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by TailsWithScales View Post
Then if that's the case, animals he currently has should either be sold and you get paid OR he needs to send you an animal or animals of equal value if he cannot come up with the funds. Plain and simple.

At the very least you could sell the animal(s) he sends you and get your money back.
i offered animals he took the deal but i was to ship to his friend that never contacted me with details of when to ship and a adress i contacted him never got a responce ... about the name deal when i joined this site it asked for your name i put it but i go by ed

Old 04-28-2010, 07:34 AM   #48
liled17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveyFig View Post
Ed has posted another ad here...

http://www..net//vbclassified.php?do=ad&id=91

why dont you guys show the the dates on these adds ? they were befor fig started contacting me again . you guys make no sence

Old 04-28-2010, 07:37 AM   #49
liled17847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Briscoe007 View Post
I believe that to be the same animal that he tried to sale to me - that animal that never materialized even after I payed and the reason that I started this thread.

If any of you have a means of provied a link to this thread and the Bush League Breeders forum allows it I think that you should.
it might be but the date is old and prob the one i was selling you .. how many times do i have to say sorry ? what do i have to do to make us good

Old 04-28-2010, 07:40 AM   #50
liled17847
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Turner View Post
Since that one may be a little difficult to read due to size restrictions I split it down the middle (yeah I know will be awkward to read but is a more legible print)
why do you guys keep putting up add that were up befor all this went down ? sounds like yall love the feeling of getting off over makeing some one else's like hell ? look at the dates and be sure yall no something about whats going on here befor you post .. sound like a bunch of drama queens

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!